GDT: FLAMES (26-19-11) VS. FLYERS (22-25-10) | 2 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Should be a good game. Like a Tyrannosaurus Rex vs. a Stegosaurus.

actually-nerd.gif

The Stegosaurus was roaming the Earth during the Jurassic period whereas the T. Rex was alive during the late Cretaceous period, meaning there was an almost 80 million year gap between their existence. Such a battle would have never happened unless the T. Rex went back in a time machine for this match and EVERYONE knows they lacked the opposable thumbs necessary to operate such complex machinery. What a loser!

boy-i-really-hope-somebody-got-fired-for-that-under-nerd.gif

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
actually-nerd.gif

The Stegosaurus was roaming the Earth during the Jurassic period whereas the T. Rex was alive during the late Cretaceous period, meaning there was an almost 80 million year gap between their existence. Such a battle would have never happened unless the T. Rex went back in a time machine for this match and EVERYONE knows they lacked the opposable thumbs necessary to operate such complex machinery. What a loser!

Look man, I'm just happy that I could recall the names of two dinosaurs that weren't a brontosaurus. Which, surprisingly, I also remember the brontosaurus didn't actually exist.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
There's only one thing that would guarantee us a win in this afternoon game.

N0fqTJR.jpg

pPA2ZUr.jpg

tl1hy8G.jpg

CzfhXOG.jpg

etxH6Rd.jpg

oozQAyk.jpg

actually-nerd.gif

OMG :laugh:

UC coming in hot on a Monday.
If Van can light up Philly for 6 goals I expect the Flames could score 2 maybe even 3.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Can Marky go back to back .900s?
Do it for us Jacob!

No first two shot bs plz. Go Flam.

Hubie should also keep his mojo going.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Welp. Ersson going for 6-0. We're really going to increase the fella's confidence even further today.

Theres the 1-0. Just shy of the .900 9/10 mark(y).

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I didn't mind the 1st period. We came out with fast legs, we were first to the puck, we had numerous scoring chances. Mangiapane penalty was very weak which nullified our power play.
Konecny is good, he took advantage of Hanifin and Markstrom on his goal.
We need goals. Need to have one of those periods where everything we shoot goes in.
Let's see what happens.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins fan and put a couple of bucks again and I'm getting angry again why I did. Huberdeau blows. That trade isnt working for you guys. I hope you comeback and win today I need it. Go flames! Wake up.
Huberdeau blows go wan he had 115 pts last year and that don't happen by accident.Last year Ullmark was average at best.Have to remember moving across country and changing teams routine u name it plays into it.He will be fine give it time.

Reactions: The don godfather

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad