Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I was expecting an answer by now @Mrb1p

giphy.gif

Gotta be tied up with Danault.:)

Slashers98

Oct 3, 2008
Quebec City
Hey guys, any tips to shed the last 5-10 lbs of belly fat? I'm 5'8'' and 162 lb right now, but I hit a freaking wall in terms of weight loss and bulking.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Hey guys, any tips to shed the last 5-10 lbs of belly fat? I'm 5'8'' and 162 lb right now, but I hit a freaking wall in terms of weight loss and bulking.

What type of regime you do? diet,workouts, age are important factor to properly assess.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
I already do it playing dekhockey (ball hockey) 2-3 times a week.

We're going to need a lot of information. How have you been dieting so far (calories? macros?)? What has your weightloss been like so far? What is your current bf%? What is your physical training regimen like?

Then we can start to make educated guesses on what you need to do.

Slashers98

Oct 3, 2008
Quebec City
We're going to need a lot of information. How have you been dieting so far (calories? macros?)? What has your weightloss been like so far? What is your current bf%? What is your physical training regimen like?

Then we can start to make educated guesses on what you need to do.

My calorie intake is around 2,200 a day. I've been weighting that for a while now. My body fat is around 14-15%.

A typical week it 3 games of ball hockey/ice hockey and 3 weightlifting sessions with one day of rest.

I don't if you need more info.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I eat healthily, but not a specific regime. Alcohol only on Saturdays and I'm doing intermittent fasting (16-8) during the week.

I'm a 42-year-old caucasian male!

The last 5-10 lbs are difficult to lose maintaining the exact same regime. Need to cut a few calories and increase an activity that burns fat and yet challenges the muscle core. Just a simple change in diet can contribute to losing some lbs over time. Do you drink coffee daily and how, etc. Play any racket sports regularly,swim?

Reactions: Slashers98

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
My calorie intake is around 2,200 a day. I've been weighting that for a while now. My body fat is around 14-15%.

A typical week it 3 games of ball hockey/ice hockey and 3 weightlifting sessions with one day of rest.

I don't if you need more info.

How do you know this? Do you measure your portions and did you have a DEXA scan/caliper test?

Slashers98

Oct 3, 2008
Quebec City
The last 5-10 lbs are difficult to lose maintaining the exact same regime. Need to cut a few calories and increase an activity that burns fat and yet challenges the muscle core. Just a simple change in diet can contribute to losing some lbs over time. Do you drink coffee daily and how, etc. Play any racket sports regularly, swim?
I drink a few cups of coffee every day (no sugar) and I play tennis in the summer. I don't swim.

angusyoung

Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I drink a few cups of coffee every day (no sugar) and I play tennis in the summer. I don't swim.

Any dairy in the coffee? little things can add up. Any possibility or chance to increase the tennis or do any swimming regularly? Both are super for cardio and muscle core conditioning. Any space to hang a heavy bag or do some Kendo at home? great for stress management also BTW as well as some cardio and muscle strengthening.

Slashers98

Oct 3, 2008
Quebec City
Any dairy in the coffee? little things can add up. Any possibility or chance to increase the tennis or do any swimming regularly? Both are super for cardio and muscle core conditioning. Any space to hang a heavy bag or do some Kendo at home? great for stress management also BTW as well as some cardio and muscle strengthening.
I put a little bit of milk yes. I could go swimming more regularly in the winter and play tennis every week in the summer.

No room for a punching bag at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad