WWE: First ever Hell in a cell match for the women. What should we expect?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Gee i don't know, someone leaping upside down at another person near the edge of a cell to throw another person off sideways.

What could go wrong there?

Now I see...you actually took what he said seriously...and also incorrectly. He suggested through the top of the cell. Theoretically, it can be done just not safely. You made it sound like he didn't know what the actual move was.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Now I see...you actually took what he said seriously...and also incorrectly. He suggested through the top of the cell. Theoretically, it can be done just not safely. You made it sound like he didn't know what the actual move was.

[MOD] You cant both stand at the middle of the cell and perform a proper hurricarana.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
No, as usual you just lack the proper reading comprehension. You cant both stand at the middle of the cell and perform a proper hurricarana.

but thanks for the clarification about it not being safe, captain obvious.

I don't see why you can't. lol

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I have a feeling they'll tease something huge. Like Charlotte climbing the cage and threatening to jump onto Sasha on the announce table... Mick/Steph will come out and threaten to suspend her if she does something crazy.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I have a feeling they'll tease something huge. Like Charlotte climbing the cage and threatening to jump onto Sasha on the announce table... Mick/Steph will come out and threaten to suspend her if she does something crazy.

If that match doesn't end with them dead in a pool of their own blood, doing that would be the biggest heat killer.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'm gonna assume a Rollins/Ambrose style table spot and maybe some kendo sticks and steel stairs.

It'll be interesting though.

For reference:
Cjjv5lW.0.gif

That spot still bugs the hell out of my. Rollins fall is fine but damn man, Dean's is awkward and forced as all hell.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I wish Sasha wasn't in the match because I fear for her life. She doesn't know how to go big w/o putting her body in serious danger.

The girls need to go all out. Screw whatever the bookers want them to do and just come up with their own greatness. If I were the two, I'd go to HHH and beg him to help make this as NXT-ish as possible.

This is their one shot for a HIAC women's moment. You cannot let this moment go.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
meh, if they put a great match, we dont need a crazy spot.
(but Charlotte should do a blade job to honor dad.. even if Vince gets pissed..... )
(they cant fire her/them right?)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I would say Flair is the one that can do it as she is probably one of the few girls who just flat out could get away with anything and keep her job. This is the classic "don't ask.. just do it and deal with the consequences" situation.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gee i don't know, someone leaping upside down at another person near the edge of a cell to throw another person off sideways.

What could go wrong there?
That's why it's gonna be a sick spot. Then Sasha will go shooting star press into diving double knees off the top through an announce table that still has the monitors on it

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I'm not gonna lie, it's the only match on the show I'm looking forward to. HOPEFULLY it isn't going to feature Sasha Banks killing herself on a cockscrew imploding shooting star press through 3 tables off the top of the Cell.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Until we see a women's match in the cell, what expectations can you have? Those two put on quality matches...I can at least expect that. I hope they don't try too hard to do something just for shock value. You want to see organic moments in a match.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Halfway through the match the lights will turn out and the fans will start chanting the undertakers name.

When the lights go on, we'll see Sasha and Charlotte standing in opposite corners with a big plastic pool full of gravy in the middle of the ring and we'll see Vince and Lawler at the broadcast table to finish the match.

Welcome to the Attitude Era Mark 2

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I keep hearing about Charlotte maybe doing a moonsault off the cage.

I swear to Christ if she tries to pull that...

I know it's just speculation, but just the thought makes my stomach turn.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I keep hearing about Charlotte maybe doing a moonsault off the cage.

I swear to Christ if she tries to pull that...

I know it's just speculation, but just the thought makes my stomach turn.

Vince said no to that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad