WWE: First ever Hell in a cell match for the women. What should we expect?

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
So the first ever hell in a cell match with Charlotte and Sasha is comming up. Is anybody excited about this? What can we expect from this match. Will it be any good or will it be a colossal failure?

Rumour has this match might actually be the main event and it's been hyped up as something special, so the pressure is on for the women to deliver. Could this mean we might actually get some high spots and hardcore moments? Or will WWE chicken out and continue to treat the women as Divas and give us a vanilla PG match with a cell around it?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I think you'll see a table spot or something. That's about it... I think it will be more less a singles match with a giant cage around it. You might see a whack or two with a kendo stick (the new hardcore weapon of choice)

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I'm gonna assume a Rollins/Ambrose style table spot and maybe some kendo sticks and steel stairs.

It'll be interesting though.

For reference:
Cjjv5lW.0.gif

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I would tell someone to expect something more like the Reigns-Wyatt match for Sasha-Charlotte and hope for something a little more out there. I've laid out what I would book them to do with Sasha going over but I'm not expecting it. I don't know if they'd have the confidence in the talents to show a little blood in a female match.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Natural selection on top of the cage, but Sasha reverses it to fling Charlotte off the cage

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The women are going to petition to push the match as far as they can.

Vince will veto the majority of it but there will be some compromises on spots (or they just go into business for themselves).

I think we do see the side of the cage table spot.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vince isn't going to let them get too crazy or else they won't ever do it again.

And if it goes on first, you know they won't even exit the cell.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I am legit worried that someone is going. To get hurt as the women are going to try and do something. To show they "belong". Legit worried that someone will get hurt so bad they have to stop the match

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
They're not even going to leave the cell, guys.

I am perfectly content with that so long as they sell it as a brutal match and show it well. And honestly, if they do get legitimately hurt because of how they're pushing each other to do stuff, that really only helps their cause.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
over hyped. I think it'll be a disappointment only because the power ability isn't in there for the cell to play a huge role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad