OT: Fireworks/Firecrackers in Vancouver on halloween

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
whoa, someone called everyone snowflakes and a different person dropped the cultural genocide bomb, over people's right to make loud noises. let's let that sink in as we decide which side of this issue is the reasonable take.

I guess it's settled then - entitled boomers are louder than firecrackers on Halloween.

Reactions: gopinator09

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Absolutely.

I meant more so if you are an adult fireworks shouldn't be on your priority list.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Just driving home after work that day seeing all the smoke and young ones having fun made me happy and think of the good ol' days. Or maybe I'm the crazy one and I just enjoy the chaos they bring :popcorn::D.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
not to be the cultural references police but do you ppl even understand what it means when you call someone a boomer?

boomers are ppl who call other ppl snowflakes and self-victimizingly refer to extremely minor changes to their lifestyle as cultural genocides and say in my day boys could be boys, not ppl who consider the emotional well being of veterans (bc “taxes are fascist”) or animals (because... snowflakes?)

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Well, yes.

And 17 year olds should be able to have fun making noise 1 night/year with them without old boomers getting pissy because people are enjoying themselves too loudly.
I guess they can just stay home and watch foot lose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad