#FireEveryone - Habs lose 2-1

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Galchenyuk is quite a master of obtaining possession of the puck when on the offensive attack. Since he's been gone, our 5-on-5 became even worse than it already was because almost everyone has has butterfingers when it comes to obtaining the puck...

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
Carey Price pulled a "Denis Herron" for the Jets winner. If you are old enough you will know what I mean. Aside from that Price isnt the issue at all. Its a mediocre team that has a bonehead for a coach who cannot seem to figure out what might work when the team cannot score or needs a shakeup. Finally Gallagher's Schtick is wearing a little thin on me. If you are going to be a agitator or a pest dont take stupid penalties and put the puck in the net FFS!!!

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
They should put ex-lax in the refs water and turn up the heat in their dressing rooms and turn off the hot water. if they are going to come into this arena and pull this crap they need to be treated like they deserve.

PS should of sent Prust to punch Montoya.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Final whiztle scrum Habs mad John Hopoate ??

/#FireHabs

Eight Olympians! No #1C !

allthisgold

Oct 8, 2013
3 seperate guys interfere with Gallagher multiple times and no call? :dunno:

Not trying to cause trouble here but that is payback for Briere diving on the Thorborn penalty. Plus Gallagher continually interferes with the goalie as he does not stand in front of the crease, he stands in the crease.

Wow does the CBC ever love Montreal.

Anyway, first time in three years we beat you guys in Montreal. Good luck the rest of the way.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Remind me to read this board sober less.

I hate when we suck because, well, we suck but also because all the annoying posters come back in full force to repeat non-sense over and over again like it would somehow make it true. Our team right now sucks so much it brings the worst and most annoying people back on this board.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Wow, these refs must have had a ton of $$$$$$$ on the Jets today.

Gallagher gets crosschecked twice by Montoya. Gets interfered with by 2 other Jets. Can't get out of the zone because of this, so it ends up wasting like 30 seconds of the game.

Yes and gets called for a two ******** penalties for tripping and holding. Refs were so biased against Gallagher. Unbelievable. Still its not an excuse for losing to the JETS.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
No doubt I would trade Markov.... pathetic pass to Subban at the end and we have midgets in front of t b e net who get pushed around

Saintpatrick*

The refs also fell for Briere's dive. You can't have it both ways guys, you sound like a buncha fanboys.

When a player gets mauled all game long in front of the net you don't think that warrants a call? You've lost all credibility with that post.

MsChanandlerBong

The Chan-Chan Man
Jul 29, 2011
Ottawa
Thank god this team have DD. Imagine a top 2 center of plekanec and Eller? Horrible. When DD is your best center, you are a mediocre team.

What the heck are you talking about? DD was awful tonight, that entire line was. Pacioretty showed no heart at all and I'm beyond frustrated with his lack of effort, and Gallagher took way too many minor's that cost us the loss. In the end, Price cost us both goals (which is fine, it happens) and the penalties were too much to overcome.

Watch this, Briere/Pleks/Gio only got one point tonight, which means Briere is back to the 4th line I'm sure.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This team doesn't have natural elite pure skilled players aside from Subban and Price. I could even give you Pacioretty on that list....and a future Galchenyuk. But that's clearly not enough. Not enough for a team who is SO average to mediocre at EVERYTHING else.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
The refs also fell for Briere's dive. You can't have it both ways guys, you sound like a buncha fanboys.

Falling for Briere's dive is one thing, but to miss Gallagher being held, bumped around, and tripped 50 feet away from the puck while he's trying to clear the zone.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I found it ironic as hell that Desharnais wasn't there with 4 seconds to go to save the day, but Briere

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Not trying to cause trouble here but that is payback for Briere diving on the Thorborn penalty. Plus Gallagher continually interferes with the goalie as he does not stand in front of the crease, he stands in the crease.

Wow does the CBC ever love Montreal.

Anyway, first time in three years we beat you guys in Montreal. Good luck the rest of the way.

So why not call goalie interference when he does it then? Why let the play go on when there's only a minute left and an obvious penalty has to be called?

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Just 1 or 2 players away from being a contender....yep....If so, that means that EVERYBODY is also 1-2 players right away....

I think it's the opposite. We have a few good pieces to build around and the rest away from being a contender

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Can someone post/PM me the video of Gallagher getting *****? I wanna show it to someone. Was just ridiculous. Ref was there watching the whole time.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
For years we sacked 5 on 5 and if we don't score on the PP we lose!!!

Our GM is blind and scared and our coaches won't change up the PP

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Oh and when it was 4 on 4 with 6 minutes left, Gorges is on the ice instead of Beaulieu. Brilliant coaching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad