#FireEveryone - Habs lose 2-1

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
I know some are gonna blame the refs for this but really...the Habs only have themselves to blame for this loss

yup. sure there should have been a call on Gallagher at the end. but really there were 2 soft goals the jets got. and besides they wouldn't of scored on the pp anyways

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
So who was that referee watching Gallagher get ripped a new hole? Barbrady?

south-park-officer.jpg

'Ok, people, move along, there's nothing to see here'

#refyousuck

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Anything that could have gone wrong in that game did go wrong really. A fluke goal, lucky goal through a small hole and some incompetent reffing to shut down the Habs down the stretch.

What a clown game.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Those who may enjoy watching the Montreal Canadiens play:

- Members of the players' immediate families
- The blind
- Insomniacs
- Masochists
- Pets left alone for the night who confuse the sounds for people in the house

That's about it. This team is atrocious.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yeah, ****ing 2-3 points pissed away by refs putting away their whistles.

Therrien has too much ****** for the officials and the league to say anything.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The refs also fell for Briere's dive. You can't have it both ways guys, you sound like a buncha fanboys.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I don't know how many prime chances dd passed away instead of shooting.

the guy could have 15-20 goals already if he just shot. he's 0 threat on the ice, because everyone knows he wants to pass. 30 seconds left, sitting in the slot, goalie down and out, you throw the ****ing puck on net and hope someone bangs it home if you don't score. my god.

beaulieu is good.

Yeah, that frustrated the hell out of me too. He passed it off to the perimeter when he should've shot it. Both Gally and Patches were at the net. ****, he frustrates me.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Refs should have post game press conferences there because I want to hear them explain how all that abuse Gallagher took near the end of the game isn't inference or roughing. That was like what? 10-15 seconds of time killed off. The fact they didn't even blow the play dead is unbelievable.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Jesus Christ, DD can't shoot to save his life , atleast Briere can. What they did to Gallagher at end of game was trashy. Our offence sucks badly.

Whatever its okay.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just 1 or 2 players away from being a contender....yep....If so, that means that EVERYBODY is also 1-2 players right away....

Rockettrudel

Jun 21, 2010
We are a joke of a team with no talent.

If we talk about real pure talent. Subban has a lot of talent,Carey Price has a lot of talent and Alex Galchnyuk has a lot of talent.

For me a guy like Pacioretty is only a power forward of 30-30 and i dont consider this pure talent.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Ok, many observers thought this week was The week for the players, the coaches and the organisation. After Boston, they did not live up to the expectations. They have a lousy group of forwards. Some movement needs to occur or the team will be sliding even more after the Olympics. With all the Habs players flying to Sochi, I can smell some hurtin' there. Not a good scenario.

I know our GM loves being patient, but this looks more like apathy if nothing is done. Give you coach some ammo before firing him. Right now, he's got Smurfland Express and some soft big bodies to work with.

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
Well there are the two losses that were predicted!

Habs can only beat teams like Vancouver, Chicago and Boston and Anaheim but no one else.

Other than Therrien being a numb nut, I don't know why this team is so bad. This is the best Habs team that has been iced in the last 20 years and these are the results?

Bergevin CANNOT be happy with the progression right now. He Just can't be.

Ugh. Can't wait for the Olympic break. That will be good respite. Also, Subban will get to play for a coach that's actually really competent. That'll be nice for a change!

silver95

Jul 28, 2012
Why did Gallagher try to skate behind Montoya to try to get out of the zone? Seems like he could have just gone along the boards and actually gotten out and Subban could have started the rush in.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I'm gonna blame the refs. The non calls on Gally were criminal. What a mickey mouse run league this is. Bull **** officiating at its best.

The Habs were still down by 1 and not generating much

Blaming a ref for the loss because of a non call when you are trailing behind means you have no business winning the game to begin with.

Yes it was brutal reffing and i agree with you on this but it's not the reason why the Habs loss this game

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Frustrating loss...Habs had a pile more chances but no luck at all...3 posts and a lot of lucky saves by Montoya.

Price was brutal, has a few good saves but the two gift goals are back breakers, especially when the offense is struggling.

Officiating was a joke.

Great move by Briere to run the little mexican at the end...more than deserved for the needless punch on Gallagher right before, pure cheap shot, why do we have zebras on the ice again?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
They are a possession and speed team that is dumping and chasing , but they suck at everyone of those things

And the "speed" label is so funny......Then people start watching other teams and wonder if their TV was ****ed up during a Habs game as the game seemed in slo-mo....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad