#FireEveryone - Habs lose 2-1

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I don't know how many prime chances dd passed away instead of shooting.

the guy could have 15-20 goals already if he just shot. he's 0 threat on the ice, because everyone knows he wants to pass. 30 seconds left, sitting in the slot, goalie down and out, you throw the ****ing puck on net and hope someone bangs it home if you don't score. my god.

beaulieu is good.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Thank god this team have DD. Imagine a top 2 center of plekanec and Eller? Horrible. When DD is your best center, you are a mediocre team.

This.

DD and Galchenyuk are the only two forwards that we have who have playmaking abilities.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I took Gary's quote from the GDT.

That was just GARBAGE GARBAGE reffering. Ref was even looking at everything happen and did nothing about it.

Honestly that one ref was in the zone looking at Gallagher being mauled down and prevented from leaving the zone while Subban was doing spinoramas trying to keep possession .. I've never seen anything like it..

MT needs to come out and call out this reffing. This needs to be pointed out.

Saintpatrick*

I know some are gonna blame the refs for this but really...the Habs only have themselves to blame for this loss

I'm gonna blame the refs. The non calls on Gally were criminal. What a mickey mouse run league this is. Bull **** officiating at its best.

FuriousBob

Jul 21, 2009
Wow did Edmonton had the game on a silver platter in the last 5 minutes of the game. Ref just stopped doing their job.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
You only score once that's our motto people yoso and we do it ery game, ery game......

We scored one goal against Winnipeg. Come on. If only Pavelec were in nets.....

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
21,273. Only stat that counts.

This.

As long as people will go see games and sellout the bell center, nothing gonna change.

But it's like people ripping EA for the ****** games. yet, titanfall is coming and everyone is pre-ordering. same with ESO. ****** ****ing MMO, yet people will buy it.

As long as people goes to the bell centre, nothing is gonna change.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
PJ is trying to get them to cue up Gallagher's two penalties last second. Love Viatsat feeds that still have all the small talk between the production teams when there should be commercials. :)

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Seeing gallagher being elbowed twice in the head by that old man with pads was......**** **** **** you *******. I was glad briere went on him in the end.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Flames are in fire since their brawl.....you know what I mean

Huge94

Oct 8, 2011
Montreal
I love how everyone on the Jets board completely ignores Montoya's elbow on Gallagher and the 3 ridiculous crosschecks he received but Briere running Al over makes the headlines.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
Wow, these refs must have had a ton of $$$$$$$ on the Jets today.

Gallagher gets crosschecked twice by Montoya. Gets interfered with by 2 other Jets. Can't get out of the zone because of this, so it ends up wasting like 30 seconds of the game.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Therrien showing us why he went with the dump and chase system.

On a positive note, this seemed like the kind of game that could create a rivalry :nod:

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
I request whoever is capable to make a gif of the sequence of abuse Gallagher endured by 2 players and a goalie while the refs watched at the end of the game. Please and thank you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad