#FireEveryone - Habs lose 2-1

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Bergevin isn't that quick and Stubbs wouldn't have tweeted it until he's had dinner with Therrien and Gallant a few times and a light snack with Daigneault on Crescent.

I put in a white comment, wonder why it didn't hsow up. I made this up as a joke and was not posted by Stubbs - don't want to get in trouble :(

Also, Bergevin is probably still in the bathroom fixing his hair before his dodge of the media on the way home. Just in case

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Therrien power play strategy early in season - "First of all..we can only play set lines. I get too confused if we mix up de lines...I forget who plays wit who den. Okay..we'll put Gallagher and DD boat in front of da net to screen the goalie. Hopefully de goalie is 5-10 or 5-11...if not..well I can't tink of any udder way to create de chance. DD play 1:40 of every power plays and I bench Plecanek because, when Habs had da bess power play in da league a couple year ago, Plekanec was on it..so we must bench him as my bff...er...Desharnais will make us an even better bess."

Revised power play in recent weeks. "Okay - we have to still play Desharnais 1:30..dat's the main thing...but now we'll make him high forward in the slot because d'other team knows he can't shoots and will play the pass. Dat will fool dee udder team. Make sure Subban has no udder option but to pass to Desharnais..dat way he look good if he get a point every two game. Desharnais get a point every two game...I tink we win."
I hope Desharnais sits out the next 3-4 games with the flu and you see how bad we still suck. **** what an annoying and whiny post.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Bruins are 5th in GF. Habs are 24th.

That's definitely a wider gap than the Bruins being 1st in GA and the Habs 6th. But if someone wants to draw a line that has Rask above it, and Price below it, I'm not going to jump in and argue against it. As good as the team is in front of him, and as much as it must help his team-based stats, it's also important to point out that he has played well above replacement every. single. season. He's on a 4 year sustained upswing in that regard, no less.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I put in a white comment, wonder why it didn't hsow up. I made this up as a joke and was not posted by Stubbs - don't want to get in trouble :(

Also, Bergevin is probably still in the bathroom fixing his hair before his dodge of the media on the way home. Just in case
I deleted the white to keep up the illusion...

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
rask is elite.price is not.funny how the bruins manage to have success without any scorers in the top 30.strange indeed.

Wasnt Rask pulled and got outplayed by Budaj last time we met them?. I thought elite goalie are good game in game out?

Sprry but your posts are extremely stupid and you keep embarassing yourself. Why do your talk about top 30 scorers but you dont watch the GF column instead?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
That's definitely a wider gap than the Bruins being 1st in GA and the Habs 6th. But if someone wants to draw a line that has Rask above it, and Price below it, I'm not going to jump in and argue against it. As good as the team is in front of him, and as much as it must help his team-based stats, it's also important to point out that he has played well above replacement every. single. season. He's on a 4 year sustained upswing in that regard, no less.
Rask is a great goalie.

But he has a much better team in front of him. Esp this season.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
What's the reason gallagher decides directly into the goalies crease? Gallagher clearly dives/embellishes at the end. Dunno but lol this such weak excuse.

Did you watch the replay ?

Gallagher is knocked into the net. Then, if he wants to get out he takes the quickest way out, like any normal human being would.. and the goalie goes out of his way to punch him in the face.. as if he knew the ref wouldn't do **** about it... cuz you know...

It's hard to believe habs fans can preach against their own when truly ****** unfair **** happens ot us... I just don't get it. It actually adds to my frustration.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
When DD had his awful slump, the longest stretch he went without points was 13 games.

Guess who hit 14 games without a single point today?
****. You make people who defend Desharnais look bad. I'd rather listen to Francois Gagnon than you.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Big deal. The game was over. Give him a 3000 minute penalty that has no bearing on the outcome since the game was OVER.
30 seconds left and the Habs flubbed every PP coming into the game. Like it would've made a difference.

Therrien isn't going anywhere and we're going to have to soak it all in.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
Well maybe the time has come to cheer for the Leafs and Bernier from Laval.

I'm really really getting fed up with the incompetence of this entire Habs team. They're a fking joke.

Funny just your comment makes me laugh "Bernier from Laval" like I care about a back up goalie from LA and all those so called awesome French Canadian NHL players running to MB and Montreal to sign and play for there home province team lol you go and cheer for the old back up goalie in LA and Toronto's all star because I'm just waiting for Bernier to bring you the cup and parade around Laval this year great goalie from Laval will kill the Leaf drought since 1967 lol Good luck with that

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
bruins have 1 player in the top 30(krejci 29th).and 2 in the top 60(smith 53 rd).

We have 1 player who has the ability to score goals consistently. The Bruins are a much better team that plays horrible against MTL, so if you don't want them against every other team it's easy to think they're overrated.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
and I don't even wanna look at rask /price s stat comparison cause I know I ll lose it.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Again though, he has played much better behind them, too (not better than '09/10, but the best he has played since the
"Thomas days"). Esp this season.
Go put this in the "Is Carey Price the best goalie in the world" thread on the main boards. I don't care about this here.

Bottom line is that haburger blaming Price for today's loss totally absolves our team's overall play. We can't score. That's why we're losing games. Price has been solid for the most part and when he's off even a little we lose. The goals for is sinking like a stone right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad