#FireEveryone - Habs lose 2-1

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
The Gallagher video.

There's always the excuse that the ref can't see everything but at 37-38 sec into that vid watch the ref's arm go up while he's watching everything going on and you can imagine him saying.. get out *****.

Incredible..

LaFloater

Jan 23, 2014
Burlington
Worst part about this is:

When Montreal loses on Superbowl Sunday - Broncos 4-0

When Montreal wins on Superbowl Sunday - Broncos 0-2

NOOOOOO :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: **** the Broncos and **** Peyton.
Something seriously off about this stat. The Broncos have only won 2 superbowls, sure it isnt backward?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
So what, Jets got 2 cheap penalties.

Don't blame this loss on the refs. Habs sucks.
I'm pissed with the refs but they didn't lose the game. Our guys can't score. Nobody goes to the net other than Gallagher. There's no system. We bury guys like Eller...

And it never changes. Our coach does the same thing over and over and expects different results. Some folks have said this team doesn't have the talent to score but I don't agree. No reason we shouldn't be at least mid-pack in terms of goals for.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Nice to see Budaj with some passion. As a backup it would be easy for him to just sit back passively but he was pissed. Too bad some of our other players couldn't exhibit that kind of passion.

Seriously, I don't know how Bourque can watch Gallagher out there and then go back and look at himself in the mirror. He should be embarrassed with himself.

To have that big big heart in that big big body would make for a hell of a player. Instead , he's just a nothing player with a big big paycheck.

RealityBytes

Trash Remover
Feb 11, 2013
Worst part about this is:

When Montreal loses on Superbowl Sunday - Broncos 4-0

When Montreal wins on Superbowl Sunday - Broncos 0-2

NOOOOOO :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: **** the Broncos and **** Peyton.

Well that's at least some good news.

It would be nice to see Peyton and the Broncos win, just so we can say to Tom Brady. "Sorry Tom, the Manning boys are just better than you." (Gisele would probably have a **** fit.)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 9m
#Habs Therrien has just been notified that his services will no longer be needed .... #thesearchison

psych - too mean?

Analyzer*

I didn't watch the last 6 minutes, but how was that not called...

The d back away too soon.

Still no one goes to the net on the powerplay

There's no changing up what they do on the powerplay.

Desharnais, Gallagher and Pacioretty have sucked on the pp for a while now, but they're still first out everytime.

Rookies don't really get to play.

Yeah, and nothing will change.

Should be webster's new definition of insanity.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Yeah right the Goalie and two opposing Peg players blocked him leaving the zone lol and that wasn't obvious to you lol you have a future running the NHL lmao. The goalie and Gally was a non call and a great play by the Peg goalie the two Peg players circle back to block him as he tries to avoid them is lazy on Peg players part and interference and too add if ever a Montreal player looks at a opposing player the wrong way you know the Ref's will call it.

The reffing in the NHL is a joke and confusing for one this team has no offense to speak of to help there goalie who stands on his head plain and simple. M B is the GM of Montreal to collect a paycheck and be a trophy wife for G Moulson, look and dress good and parade around the Bell Centre doing nothing lol

Toronto was down and out 2 to 3 weeks ago tinkered with some trades adjust and move past Montreal. MB stands there and does nothing like a good trophy wife he is and will believe this team is made to win games with what he has yeah right lol.
They call Markov for impeding a player and let that Gallagher stuff go. They have no leg to stand on when you see these two opposing situations.

Analyzer*

I'd probably be more pissed if it weren't the Jets. I like their team. Glad they got 2 points.

This team... LOL

Martin St. Pierre must be so pissed. He's pretty much the exact type of player Desharnais is. You give MSP the same linemates and ice time as DD gets and he'll produce the same.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
how much does carey make again??and what exactly has he accomplished in the nhl???he got huge coin at a young age ,,I have no sympathy for him. and no one said he didn't play a great game,cause he did.but he still got outplayed by al Montoya.unacceptable imo.

The key to your whole post/argument.

If not for Price we aren't even in the playoffs. Until this team learns to score some goals there is only so much a goalie can do to help his team. Part of that is on the coach and part is on the other players but both have to improve.(#FireTherrien) Even if every once in a while a weak one goes in, if the game is kept at 2 goals there is no reason not to at least push to OT.

Also, I'd like to point out Rask makes more than Price and is the master of the comical goal.

Sined

The AndroidBugler!
Jun 25, 2007
Welp, next time Habs need to hold on to a 1 Goal lead they should just continuously commit interference to keep an opposing player offside. Seems like a pretty effective strategy.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I didn't watch the last 6 minutes, but how was that not called...

The d back away too soon.

Still no one goes to the net on the powerplay

There's no changing up what they do on the powerplay.

Desharnais, Gallagher and Pacioretty have sucked on the pp for a while now, but they're still first out everytime.

Rookies don't really get to play.

Yeah, and nothing will change.

Should be webster's new definition of insanity.
Only team in the league that is "rebuilding" through the draft but not bringing up players in the minors who are ready to go. Still don't get why we've got guys like Murray in and Tinordi out. Still don't get why we're not seeing what Leblanc can do...

Lines don't change. Still haven't made adjustments on the PP with lines... Frustrating because this team is better than it's shown.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
The key to your whole post/argument.

If not for Price we aren't even in the playoffs. Until this team learns to score some goals there is only so much a goalie can do to help his team. Part of that is on the coach and part is on the other players but both have to improve.(#FireTherrien) Even if every once in a while a weak one goes in, if the game is kept at 2 goals there is no reason not to at least push to OT.

Also, I'd like to point out Rask makes more than Price and is the master of the comical goal.

rask is elite.price is not.funny how the bruins manage to have success without any scorers in the top 30.strange indeed.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 9m
#Habs Therrien has just been notified that his services will no longer be needed .... #thesearchison
Bergevin isn't that quick and Stubbs wouldn't have tweeted it until he's had dinner with Therrien and Gallant a few times and a light snack with Daigneault on Crescent.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
What's the reason gallagher decides directly into the goalies crease? Gallagher clearly dives/embellishes at the end. Dunno but lol this such weak excuse.

Sorry but since I don't have the ability to read others minds I can't answer that. Sorry to disappoint you.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
rask is elite.price is not.funny how the bruins manage to have success without any scorers in the top 30.strange indeed.
Price may or may not be "elite" but he's been great this season, so he's not the problem. He didn't cost us the game, the skaters did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad