Proposal: Fire Pierre Dorion... Unless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Dorion* but agreed.

He wont be GM of this team the next time they make the playoffs and the longer he stays, the longer we'll toil at the bottom of the standings.

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
I mean this should have happened years ago. That's why there is absolutely no hope. Why I'm indifferent and don't care.

I'd say there's no hope because the problem is even higher up. If someone is fine keeping Dorion in place so far they'd probably bring in someone equally incompetent to replace him.

Assen na yo!

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
You know things are really bad when the final straw for most people is trading a 3rd round pick for Hamonic.....

Reactions: Yak

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
I think its time for him to go.
Other than taking over Bryan Murray’s team, he has missed the playoffs every single season and finished bottom 10.

This Hamonic deal proves Ottawa’s management has no idea how to build a winning team.

Dorion needs to be fired

ottawa was 5 wins away from winning the Stanley Cup his 1st season when Chris Kunitz scored the game 7 winner in double OT in 2017 .

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Yes, adding over 3 mil to your bottom pairing and failing to get anything done because of a limited budget in the off-season is a massive straw.

My point I guess is that the trade deadline has not passed and alot can change between now and then, in terms of salary heading out.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
I find it so strange that we have such a cheap owner that has held onto a GM that can’t maximize value from the rope he is given. So many head scratchers that have added up to 10s of millions that needed to have impact. We’ve had bed luck, sure, but results are speaking for themselves, and we should have an amazing prospect pool (and a handful of high picks on the books that have been squandered).

Still a fan. But man, feels like we need a new conductor, or someone to hold PD accountable.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
ottawa was 5 wins away from winning the Stanley Cup his 1st season when Chris Kunitz scored the game 7 winner in double OT in 2017 .

how has he done since he inherited that team? He gets some credit as AMG, but he wasnt the architect of that team.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad