Proposal: Fire Geoff Ward and Brad Treliving Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

Canadianhero

Jan 16, 2021
Calgary still is higher up on the standings and have 2 more vs Ottawa coming up. You never know. Either way the playoff run for the last playoff spot is going to be entertaining!

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Live shot, me checking HFCF for news of the firing, with none to be found.

zGHQb4O.gif

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Calgary still is higher up on the standings and have 2 more vs Ottawa coming up. You never know. Either way the playoff run for the last playoff spot is going to be entertaining!
Lol the team we are 1-2 against with scoring 14-8? Yea I'm sure we will do well against them. Especially with a battle fo alberta on the Saturday. Can already hear the excuses of too many games in a week.

NinjaTurtle

Feb 29, 2020
Windsor, Ont.
Live shot, me checking HFCF for news of the firing, with none to be found.

zGHQb4O.gif
Feel the same way. Check the site because surely they have made a major move to help right the ship... fire a coach, even an assistant, fire GM, trade a core player, rip a letter from a player, something, anything.

Oh yeah, pull 23 y/o Glenn Gawdin out of the lineup because his 6 minutes a night were the problem. And replace him with zero offense Simon and move Nordstrom to centre. That’s the major shake up the team needs to get its head out of its ass!

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Tre ran his own league though.
I don't think tre has done a bad job actually.

No, he is clueless and has done a f***ing terrible job

Look at the big picture, he has spent the last 5 yrs to build the defense. It can’t defend and arguably the worst in the league

The top 6 has stagnated for 3 yrs now, and nothing can be done

The bottom 6 is also league worst and no depth to speak off

And let’s not talk about the morons he hired to coach

The team is now performing worse than when he found it 7 years ago and there is no light in the tunnel

Reactions: TheHudlinator

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
The guys on the FAN just brought up a crazy stat...Darryl Sutter was the last HC we’ve had that landed a job somewhere else in the NHL.

You can argue this team has had 4 coaches, but like, we aren’t even hiring NHL quality head coaches.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad