Fire AV, Fire Sather. This is a bad hockey team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Oh boy, this thread.

This team had a rough start but they turned it around. I don't think it is a stretch to say that the hiring of AV had a huge part in McD's play. It is like he is all of a sudden unleashed.

Don't miss Torts. Excited to see AV in the playoffs.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Oh boy, this thread.

This team had a rough start but they turned it around. I don't think it is a stretch to say that the hiring of AV had a huge part in McD's play. It is like he is all of a sudden unleashed.

Don't miss Torts. Excited to see AV in the playoffs.

I knew he'd be money on the PP. He's just too good.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Wow, feels like Pyatt and Asham were a million years ago.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Fun to look back. This is an example of why we are fans. :D

Last edited:

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I'm actually really happy how Arniel has turned out. I admit I wasn't in favor of the signing when it happened as Brass and Nash had their worst CBJ years under him. But damn that man has done wonders to our pp and Brassard is having a career year. Nash is a little off but I think that's more the concussions than Arniel. The new coaching staff has totally won me over.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
This board is too funny.

When things are going well in the off-season:

"You can really see Jeff Gorton starting to take the reigns in the front office!"

When thins are going poorly during the season:

"Fire Sather! rabble, rabble, rabble"

Can't have it both ways, fellas.

Still not extremely worried yet. New system. New coach. A lot of new faces. Nine game road trip to start the season not including how long we were on the road during the preseason. Haven't had a full top-6 in the lineup yet.

If they're still this bad in late November, I'm down for the fail train. But I'm gonna give it a little more time.

Way to go, champ! :)

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Kidding about what? The last post before today was in October when they were a bad hockey team. They're still a flawed team.
The team had played four games at that time. That's not an exaggeration for effect; they played four games.

They were playing poorly but drawing conclusions from that is ridiculous and they deserve to be mocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad