GDT: Final Fake Fight: Blue Jackets @ Sabres, 7 PM, MSG-B/WGR

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Gionta's a better fit with Jack than Kane is, IMO.

I agree 100%, however Kane + Eichel isn't necessitated by anything other than Bylsma's whim. He can flip w/ Moulson. If Larsson-Reinhart-Zemgus is a line then Gionta is either in the top 6 or on the 4th line. Hard to imagine Bylsma putting our captain on the 4th line off the bat. That's all I mean really. Not enough to discourage me from wanting it to be a line.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Do I really need to explain the difference between a GDT -- discuss the game that is going on -- vs that trade thread -- where you can ***** in circles about how much 21st overall is better, too much, etc. than Lehner endlessly? You're not going to troll every GDT and hijack it into a trade analysis every time Lehner allows a goal or has a bad game, sorry.

Amen, brother.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I never get over how much other teams hate Larsson. He gets more **** after the whistle than Kaleta.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Do I really need to explain the difference between a GDT -- discuss the game that is going on -- vs that trade thread -- where you can ***** in circles about how much 21st overall is better, too much, etc. than Lehner endlessly? You're not going to troll every GDT and hijack it into a trade analysis every time Lehner allows a goal or has a bad game, sorry.

Thank you. I'm new here and was looking for the "Block talk about Lehner for a #1 being a bad trade" button.

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Ennis looks a bit slow since taking that shot off his ankle or whatever the other game.

I don't expect this team to be great, but if they can show this ability when they're "on" I'll feel they are definitely going in the right direction.

Tip of the hat to Woodhouse for killing the Lehner crying, it would be great if the GDT's this year don't become intolerable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad