Confirmed with Link: Filppula signs with Tampa 5 years 5m per year (post #16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Washington maybe after Ribiero left. He'd be great with Edmonton playing a similar role as he did in Detroit. Vancouver if they can make room??

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Was going to say Calgary as a goof but it might make sense...they need a center and he play with his old buddy Happy Hudler.

Flip is the kid who got his lunch late and has only a couple chairs to choose from in the lunch room and they're not exactly at the cool table.

Aug 6, 2012
I hope Fil turns it round. He be a great fit in a small market like Tampa, and he could play with Stamkos. I hope teams don't buy into him as a center, he's a very good winger but not a good center.

crashman

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 1 min
Tampa with lots of interest in V. Filppula

This is where I want him to land. For him, for us, for Tampa fans. I'd hate it if he ended up with one of our former rivals.

I'd like to be able to keep an eye on him going forward and we could do that if he's in our division. He'll always be one of my favorite players.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 25s
As per @Real_ESPNLeBrun, Valteri Filppula agrees to 5 year deal for $5M per year with TB.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 25s
As per @Real_ESPNLeBrun, Valteri Filppula agrees to 5 year deal for $5M per year with TB.

Why am I not surprised Stevie Y was the one who signed him.

CK17

May 13, 2007
Good for him, hope he does well, but Weiss is better at essentially the same price.

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
Hahaha he must not of wanted to play in Detroit. I always sucks seeing guys that have started in Detroit leave, but at least he went to Stevie Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad