OT: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Final week Edition

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Just learned from the commentator that Mbappe is the first teenager to score in the World Cup Final to score since Pele. In fact, he is the third teenager to start a final, and is the second to score in one.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
What I like about a France win is the sheer amount of idiots that this result will piss off

they're the most talented team. Not sure why people would be upset, I just wish the ref let the players decide the game, not his bad calls in the first half. This game had the potential to be special.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks. I missed those two games. The only Croatia games I got the chance to watch were against Argentina in the group stage, the Round of 16 match against Denmark, the Quarter-Finals against Russia, and the Semi-Finals against England. And every single one of those games, they wore their dark jerseys.

I watched the Japan game so I remembered that one, Nigeria I had to look up.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
they're the most talented team. Not sure why people would be upset, I just wish the ref let the players decide the game, not his bad calls in the first half. This game had the potential to be special.

Look at whom is pissed, and at whom will be pissed.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Just learned from the commentator that Mbappe is the first teenager to score in the World Cup Final to score since Pele. In fact, he is the third teenager to start a final, and is the second to score in one.

Pele scored against Sweden in 1958. Sweden actually scored first in the final. Most goals ever in a WC final (Brazil 5 - Sweden 2)

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00