FIFA / FM Thread

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I forgot how much I hated weekend league.

Yeah, so scripted. Weekends are so much better without it. I just play some friendlies or rival games or try to go for objectives. I also do every daily sbc. Pulled me about 800k from the marque matchups two days ago. I try to earn my coins that way :)

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I'm actually pretty happy with how I've been playing and the team I've built. Probably the best I've played in quite some time. Although there was one game last night where I was down 2-0 and after I made some changes the game glitches out and gives me an awful camera angle while the game continues on so I ended up quitting.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
So glad WL has been extended. That extra day (Friday-Monday) makes all the difference.

Now I don't have to cram 13 games in tonight after work and before the hockey game.

Pulled De Vrij in a Serie A PP. Did 10 of them.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Was nice that WL got extended since I wasn't able to play saturday or Sunday, but man I fell apart today. 14-5 going into today and lost my first 4 games and I was way too tilted to compose myself. While I liked my team a lot and I was playing pretty well on Friday, I had a feeling that it would struggle against higher level opponents and that's exactly what happened.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Screenshot_20210525-115909.png

Gold 3 with this squad for the last 18 games, after starting 3-7 with my Eredivisie squad.

Zapata is really, really good. Perisic too.

Ligue 1 this weekend... And then back to my best possible squad for Ultimate TOTS.

I then may do National teams for Euros/Copa America.

Reactions: Ajacied

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
View attachment 438898

Gold 3 with this squad for the last 18 games, after starting 3-7 with my Eredivisie squad.

Zapata is really, really good. Perisic too.

Ligue 1 this weekend... And then back to my best possible squad for Ultimate TOTS.

I then may do National teams for Euros/Copa America.
Zapata is a beast. I've been using him and showdown Dzeko up top and have monster returns from both of them.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Who else got absolutely shafted on their guaranteed packs?

I got the Zambian center back from CSL and a duplicate untradeable berardi.

Last edited:

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Yeah fodder is at an all time low for me at the moment, so I'll probably skip serie A. I really only want Alessandrini anyways

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Moments Ballack from Swaps (5 Tokens).

Definitely would've preferred Matthaus...but it's an okay pull. Useable, and slots into my German squad nicely.

I saved my Eredivisie Swaps to double up with the Objective Player....doing that in the next couple days.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Decided to do another guaranteed tots after getting a duplicate Berardi last time.

Super thrilled, I got myself Muriel.

Reactions: GabeTravels

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Red picks were De Paul and Kessie. Also pulled Donarumma in a 55k pack. Kessie looks insanely good, but I would have to find a weird way to link him in. I also got Lautaro in a 80+ player pick last night before rewards came out.

Reactions: GabeTravels

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Red picks were De Paul and Kessie. Also pulled Donarumma in a 55k pack. Kessie looks insanely good, but I would have to find a weird way to link him in. I also got Lautaro in a 80+ player pick last night before rewards came out.

Kessie is a huge pull...but yeah, a bit tough to link.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad