FIFA / FM Thread

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Davies from the 85+ pick!

Gonna have to be the rat that uses 4 Fullbacks... Haha.

Not sure who I'll take out, probably Coman... I think l will use Davies as a LM. With a Gladiator he's got 95 finishing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitch nylander

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I got the choice of Angelino and Baku from my player pick. Chose Angelino.

Also got sabitzer and baku in player picks. They are cracked.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
BuLi TOTS has been amazing so far. Great content thus far..

If only the prem was given this much attention.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Much less frustrating weekend... Still missed Gold 2 by a game. Very up and down weekend, but it was far more fun than the last two, where I had to cram games in on Sunday.

snapseed-13.jpeg

I sold my higher rated In Forms and What If Yuri Berchiche to replenish my coins a bit. Have about 300K now. Probably gonna put in 100K or so into player picks... Gonna wait until tomorrow's TOTS though. I think it's LigaNOS.

Reactions: Mitch nylander

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I had 19 games remaining after I got home from work on sunday sitting at 7-4, made it to Gold 3 at 14-5, but then lost 5 games in a row and decided to call it there as I was just getting pissed off. Watch me get Lewandowski this weekend

I have the coins to improve the team, but I could really use some tots luck, only got Andre Silva from the 85+ bundesliga pick.

Reactions: GabeTravels

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
I had 19 games remaining after I got home from work on sunday sitting at 7-4, made it to Gold 3 at 14-5, but then lost 5 games in a row and decided to call it there as I was just getting pissed off. Watch me get Lewandowski this weekend

I have the coins to improve the team, but I could really use some tots luck, only got Andre Silva from the 85+ bundesliga pick.

Yeah the frustration just isn't worth it.

I'll do the 83x5 just because... But I don't expect anything.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Strongly recommend both the tapsoba and Lazaro sbcs. They are both excellent. Rocked a 4 back with tots Angelino, tots alaba, tots tapsoba and Lazaro. Definitely the best defence I’ve used yet.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Did about 100K worth of PPs, got Grimaldo. Popped him into the 83x5 and got LaCroix and a dupe Angelino.

Gonna wait until Thursday and see if I have enough fodder for Waman, Guaranteed TOSTS, and the 85+.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
That Zagadou looks insane, too bad I already got Tapsoba and untradeable tots Alaba.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Got good rewards... Some high rated fodder from packs, and Neuer and Silva from Red Picks.

Did the 85+ and puller Neuer there as well... probably will keep the Blue (card design is sick).

Put Silva into Wamangituka. Still have some high rated fodder and may do one of the TOTS Guarantee... But I may also just save for Seri A/Ligue 1...

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Pulled Muller and Goncalves from Gold 3 rewards, I'll take that and run. Goncalves looks like a great versatile super sub. Nothing else in rewards. Gambled on the guaranteed bundesliga tots again and got Neuer which I'm pretty happy with. I would've been happy with anyone except Andre Silva again :laugh:

RHwGJ8K.png

This is the team I'm going to run this weekend, but I just remembered I'm traveling on Saturday and then I'm going to be gone most of Sunday, so it looks like I'm playing most of my games tomorrow...

Reactions: GabeTravels

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
4-9 right now, worst first half I have had.

Lost to back to back games by giving up 85-90 minute PK winners. The first one was the CPU tripping his striker, the second one my Neur was picking up the ball and I don't even know what happened but my RB got tanlged up with his striker on the other side of the box and another pen was given.

So many 1 goal losses too, just not happening for me this weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->