FIFA / FM Thread

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Are you guys going to do the SBC Bruno Guimares Player Pick.
I'm thinking of doing it and grabbing the defensive minded one.

On a side note: Camavinga, Szoszblai, and Reyna look incredible.

They do! No 5-star skillers though, which is what I am after. Kind of disappointed there’s no quality CB Future Star yet, but maybe next week.

I did just pack Barnes future star. He’a a beast.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
They do! No 5-star skillers though, which is what I am after. Kind of disappointed there’s no quality CB Future Star yet, but maybe next week.

I did just pack Barnes future star. He’a a beast.

Congrats man!

If we get one of Demiral, Bastoni, Fofana, Dias, Garcia, Konate, we could be in for a beast centre back.

As for 5 star skillers, there aren’t that many potential options you’ll have to look for one of the following: Rayan Cherki, Amine Harit, David Neres, Silas Wamangituka.
Personally, I think they are all unlikely
Those are the only ones I could find that fit criteria lol

Reactions: Ajacied

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
I missed out on the Marquinhos SBC so I practically sprinted to do this SBC when I saw it :laugh: Strong link to Neymar and Aouar

Disappointed the Szoboszlai was a LM though, otherwise I like all of the players.

Yeah I was hoping for a cam Szoboszlai.

Have you played with Guimares yet? Let me know how he feels!
I was thinking of getting him since he’d strong link to the following cards I own:
Player Moments Depay,
Freeze Aouar
Freeze Marquinhos

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Congrats man!

If we get one of Demiral, Bastoni, Fofana, Dias, Garcia, Konate, we could be in for a beast centre back.

As for 5 star skillers, there aren’t that many potential options you’ll have to look for one of the following: Rayan Cherki, Amine Harit, David Neres, Silas Wamangituka.
Personally, I think they are all unlikely
Those are the only ones I could find that fit criteria lol

Antony from Ajax could be one. I’d definitely would like to snag him up.

This promo is always my favourite by far :)

Reactions: Mitch nylander

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Man I was really hoping Lamptey would have gotten a future stars card. If only he had not been injured the past month.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Yeah I was hoping for a cam Szoboszlai.

Have you played with Guimares yet? Let me know how he feels!
I was thinking of getting him since he’d strong link to the following cards I own:
Player Moments Depay,
Freeze Aouar
Freeze Marquinhos

Only played 4 games of champs so far, but a brief review is that I like him a lot, but after using Kante last weekend he doesn't feel really agile. I usually only run a lone cdm, so I feel like he'd be better with another cdm/cm next to him.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Does anyone watch any FIFA series on YouTube? I really like Squad Builder Showdown, and Team Takedown is growing on me.

Yea I really enjoy both of those series. Would love to be on either one! I also don’t mind when AJ3 does pack and plays with upgrades!

Not a fan of 7 minute squads though.

Reactions: GabeTravels

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Only played 4 games of champs so far, but a brief review is that I like him a lot, but after using Kante last weekend he doesn't feel really agile. I usually only run a lone cdm, so I feel like he'd be better with another cdm/cm next to him.
Interesting.
What formation do you run?

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Yea I really enjoy both of those series. Would love to be on either one! I also don’t mind when AJ3 does pack and plays with upgrades!

Not a fan of 7 minute squads though.

Andy's a lot of fun to watch... And James too. He might be my favorite actually.

Pack and Plays are great, I'm with you that 7MS aren't the most interesting. Jack bugs me, and the game has too many rules.

Mitch nylander

Jun 2, 2016
Andy's a lot of fun to watch... And James too. He might be my favorite actually.

Pack and Plays are great, I'm with you that 7MS aren't the most interesting. Jack bugs me, and the game has too many rules.

I really like Andy, and he tends to have some great collaborations as well!

And those are exactly my thoughts on 7MS.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
interesting, a false nine. I haven’t been able to get into any 433 formations this year.

I've found tactics that just absolutely just work for me in that formation. I posted my tactics like about 4 or 5 pages ago if you want to check them out yourself. I just love having wingers this year rather than a narrow formations

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Darn Fridays, I always say I shouldn't play too much today cause I always lose. I started 4-1 on the day, ending now at 4-6. Time for a break, also I shouldn't play after consuming a healthy amount of red wine lol .

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Darn Fridays, I always say I shouldn't play too much today cause I always lose. I started 4-1 on the day, ending now at 4-6. Time for a break, also I shouldn't play after consuming a healthy amount of red wine lol .

Fridays are hard, but I have to get a good chunk of games in on Fridays. I work 10 hour days on Saturday and Sunday, so the only way I can get all of my games in is if I play 1/2 or more on Fridays.

Reactions: robertmac43

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
In case anyone was wondering what Diogo Jota is doing on rehab

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Does anyone watch any FIFA series on YouTube? I really like Squad Builder Showdown, and Team Takedown is growing on me.

I like watching Miniminter's Henry Theory and Zerkaa's Packed Out. I like fun RTG style of series more than like squad builders or pack and play and stuff like that.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Clutched Gold 2...had to win 3 straight to end things...

snapseed-03.jpeg

Got this goal in my 3rd to last game...I got a red card, down by 1 earlier in the game and clawed it back...this goal put me ahead. :)

Reactions: kingsboy11

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Weekend isn't done yet, but pacing well for Gold 1 again. But I did score this earlier today

Totally meant to do this and wasn't by accident at all....

Also came up against yet another ridiculous team today, this time worth about 45 million coins. Thankfully this guy was trash and he quit after I went up 3-0.
l6zuSV5.jpg

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Can’t believe you guys like the stress and sweat of playing constant weekend leagues, but hats off to you guys. I only play some rival games in div 2, draft games or some friendlies. If I play Weekend League I’d need some extra controllers.

What do you all have for skill rating?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad