GDT: Feb 4th Montreal Canadiens VS Ottawa Senators! ITS GAMEDAY! 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandR

May 15, 2011
Price in net and Romanov paired again with Kulak as per the training session.. Guess Mete's pageant is over?
My guess is that until there is an injury on D, Julien will rotate Romanov, Kulak and Mete into the lineup to try and keep them all fresh for whenever injuries happen.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Andy has his own brand of Waste Management business. Not the Bergevin kind, the garbage goal kind... the Habs love to storm the net this year. Tatar is more of a perimeter shooter.
I agree with you that the Habs are storming the net this year but I wouldn't call those garbage goals. Not Josh's goals anyways.

Reactions: Roadhouse

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
I agree with you that the Habs are storming the net this year but I wouldn't call those garbage goals. Not Josh's goals anyways.

Oh I'm just referring to the two (2) baseball style goals he's had so far, he's pretty sneaky and effective around the net.

It's such a contrast... beast around the net? Yeah well his legs are back, he's also a breakaway 'trigger' on his line. We had NEITHER aspect of Andy's game on last year's roster lol.

Every time I see him start with a few crossovers & eyes on the puck carrier, then turn and accelerate towards an odd man rush, I feel like the crowd at the Bell would ROAR. I wish all those new guys could enjoy that right now.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Shawn Simpson who covers the Senators on TSN 690 just now: "I don't know where Galchenyuk fits on this team, he doesn't look like a guy with much passion for the game, I could see him going to the KHL next season."

Incoming Chucky hat trick :sarcasm:

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
What a bust. :(

They don't really give him much of a leash though. I mean they're horrible and he's a goal scorer. They should play him accordingly and see what he does.

I may be in the minority but I still like Galchenyuk and feel like he would be a fine player if he got a real chance.

Reactions: Habs178
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad