GDT: Feb 4th Montreal Canadiens VS Ottawa Senators! ITS GAMEDAY! 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Being hab's fans we are generally cautious about our team and know that in the past they've had a strong tendency to play down to the level of bottom feeders like Ottawa and Detroit. We'll leave the ego and arrogance to the Leaf fans.We have many new additions and hopefully that mentality is out the door, but I still hate how the habs often dominate games for 55 minutes then fall off a cliff in the last 5 or so and hang on to finish off games and make them seem a lot closer than they need to be.Ottawa suck this year but they have a few good young players and are an NHL level team with guys like Dadonov so we need to be prepared to play hard.It's our game to win but don't take anything for granted

Subban signed e5

Jun 21, 2012
He's the only forward with Byron without a goal, and he came in wanting to prove he has another step to his game so he can remain the top center. Ten games in and the writing's on the wall for him becoming the 3rd center in ice time by mid season with both Suzuki and KK outproducing him.
Nick is already a better player in all three zones in my opinion. couldn't agree with you more I like Danault more then most but even Evans has had a better start to the year

Reactions: Ozmodiar

AyyoCully

Oct 14, 2019
Being hab's fans we are generally cautious about our team and know that in the past they've had a strong tendency to play down to the level of bottom feeders like Ottawa and Detroit. We'll leave the ego and arrogance to the Leaf fans.We have many new additions and hopefully that mentality is out the door, but I still hate how the habs often dominate games for 55 minutes then fall off a cliff in the last 5 or so and hang on to finish off games and make them seem a lot closer than they need to be.Ottawa suck this year but they have a few good young players and are an NHL level team with guys like Dadonov so we need to be prepared to play hard.It's our game to win but don't take anything for granted

Well said!

Reactions: Max2

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Trap game written all over this one. That said I think we still pull out a win but it won’t be some massive blowout.

4-2 Habs

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I think this game will be closer than most think.

I'll say 4-3 Montreal.
No reason to believe it will be though lol..
On paper, we should destroy the Sens.
Habs come in as the top team in the NHL, Sens are in last place.
Habs score 4.40G/GP...Sens allow 4.80G/GP
Habs allow 2.60G/GP...Sens score 2.40G/GP
Habs have as many goals on the PK than Ottawa has on the PP.

Based on that...Habs should win 5-2.
But...bad days happen, so who knows.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
No reason to believe it will be though lol..
On paper, we should destroy the Sens.
Habs come in as the top team in the NHL, Sens are in last place.
Habs score 4.40G/GP...Sens allow 4.80G/GP
Habs allow 2.60G/GP...Sens score 2.40G/GP
Habs have as many goals on the PK than Ottawa has on the PP.

Based on that...Habs should win 5-2.
But...bad days happen, so who knows.
Based on this, Habs should lose 5-2*

Reactions: Walrus26

Death

Formerly reaping souls as Death ...
Apr 24, 2014
France, Alps
Damn, another week game I thought waking up this morning, can't watch it live and probably will lack time to see the full game on friday ... two hours later, damn, I'm sick and need to go to the doctor ... which means I can watch the game since I slept all afternoon ! At last something good happens today :sarcasm:

Go Habs Go, I'd gladly take a crazy game with a win and a lot of goals on both sides, with a little bit of unbelievable saves seasonning.

Reactions: Redux91

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Should be interesting to see Brannstrom.

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing him, Stutzle, Chabot and I have a soft spot for Tkachuk (I like his brand of hockey, might be on the wrong side of this one :D)

And of course the blue uni's.

Reactions: David Suzuki

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Yeah, I'm interested in seeing him, Stutzle, Chabot and I have a soft spot for Tkachuk (I like his brand of hockey, might be on the wrong side of this one :D)

And of course the blue uni's.

People hate Tkachuk because he's not on their team. Its like Marchand, heck its like Gallagher.
All guys you hate to play against but having them is damn fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad