GDT: Feb 4th Montreal Canadiens VS Ottawa Senators! ITS GAMEDAY! 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I initially posted that the Habs won't lose tonight but decided not to jinx them

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: montreal

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I'm 80% confident we win. We are probably good for 3-5 goals. Sens would have to have 2 PP goals and 2 even strength goals with some puck luck. Low probability. If they had a good team D and goaltending, I'd feel less confident. But I just don't see their team D holding up strong against our balanced attack

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tyson

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Hockey Junkie's Habs / Sens Preview!

The Montreal Canadiens Projected Lines:
Tatar - Danault - Gallager
Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Toffoli - Kotkaniemi - Perry
Lekhonen - Evans - Byron

Chiarot - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Mete - Kulak

Price

The Ottawa Senators Projected Lines:
Tkachuk - Norris - Brown
Stutzle - Tierney - Batherson
Paul - White - Dadonov
Paquette - Stepan - Watson

Chabot - Zaitsev
Reilly - Zub
Coburn - Gudbranson

Murray

G O H A B S G O ! ! ! ! !

Nice job bro!

Matt Murray.... there's a guy who fell off a cliff. That contract I'm sure is causing Melnick to lose sleep. I don't want to jinx it, but that Senators D... LOL!

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
I have a bad feeling that we are going to be playing down to the Sens level and struggle in this series.

I'd be happy to get 2 points out of these 2 games....but we will see.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
I posted this last night in the pre game thread. Seriously, would the Senators win the Calder Cup (AHL) with that roster?

Hope this is not a jinx post for later this year....

Reactions: angusyoung

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
Just got to play tight in our own zone and, with that D of theirs, we will bury them on the counter attack. If we play this right it should look like the nucks games. But it's the Sens, so it will probably go to OT.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
I can't wait to see the boys rockin the Reverse Retro Blue tonight. The score might be alot closer then we expect. We can't lose this game, Sens coming from Edm, last game of the terrible rosd trip, i bet they cant wait to get home fast enough.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Wearing the retros tonight! I'm pumped for a Habs third jersey that actually looks decent.

If the Habs play like their regular selves, they'll win. If they play down to their competition, which some teams tend to do, it'll be a battle.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

OB5

May 2, 2015
The Sens suck and will trap so it's time to see if the Habs can actually play their game against a wall of bodies. They're all about turnovers and counters and I have no doubt the Habs will pressure the Sens into a lot of turnovers tonight. If they can avoid the inevitable nonsense with Tkachuk they should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad