Coburn - Gudbranson

Murray

G O H A B S G O ! ! ! ! !

Last edited:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Will Ottawa be our new Detroit? Hope we don't go 0-10-0 against them this year lol

If we loose to the Sens, it's all messed up!

* Habs blow out the Canucks
* Canucks blow out the Sens
* Sens beat the Habs :facepalm:

I don't think this Habs team is going to sit back. They are too confident and too deep. But lets see how the puck bounces go.

Reactions: HabsQC

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Is Danault scoring tonight?

Last game he had a disgusted / discouraged look on his face...

I still say if you told me going into this season that one of our forwards would struggle at the start of season - Danault would have been my #1 choice to be that guy, because I have most faith he could bounce back. Consistency isn't usually a problem, so I'm not too worried. I rather it be him, than one of Suzuki/KK, or one of the new guys Toffoli/Anderson, or Drouin, or any number of other guys struggling.

To answer your question - sure, why not. Big game from Danault tonight, I say he's 1 goals + 1 assist.

Reactions: angusyoung

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

He's the only forward with Byron without a goal, and he came in wanting to prove he has another step to his game so he can remain the top center. Ten games in and the writing's on the wall for him becoming the 3rd center in ice time by mid season with both Suzuki and KK outproducing him.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
The Habs hear and smell rabbits from Ottawa entering the hunting grounds.

IIUq.gif

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
I still say if you told me going into this season that one of our forwards would struggle at the start of season - Danault would have been my #1 choice to be that guy, because I have most faith he could bounce back. Consistency isn't usually a problem, so I'm not too worried. I rather it be him, than one of Suzuki/KK, or one of the new guys Toffoli/Anderson, or Drouin, or any number of other guys struggling.

To answer your question - sure, why not. Big game from Danault tonight, I say he's 1 goals + 1 assist.
And it's his 350th game. The bounce back for him starts tonight

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

That's what Karma does to you when you come out to the media and complain that you are more offensive then what most people consider you to be. Stick with the Guy Carbonneau strategy Danault! You great at that area!

But yeah, I'm still a fan of Danault as long as he comes to his senses on who he really is. One of the best shutdown centers in the game. Focus on that area and the points and goals will come easier (Transition hockey due to strong forecheck). He's trying to hard to produce offense and that can distract his main focus and how he got to the level he is at today.

Deebs

Let's swim to the moon
Feb 5, 2014
Will miss this game but hopefully the boys dont let off the gas and just smash them
This game should be like the Stanley Cup for the Sens. 10 loses in a row just sounds terrible, so I'm expecting their best effort tonight. I'm expecting a win, but not a massive blowout.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
This game should be like the Stanley Cup for the Sens. 10 loses in a row just sounds terrible, so I'm expecting their best effort tonight. I'm expecting a win, but not a massive blowout.

Habs are either going to shatter them or give them hope. The only way I see the Sens competing with us is if we get into penalty trouble and they got 2 or 3 PP goals. That Sens D is going to take fits with our three 2nd lines and the above average 4th line.

If the Sens score against us at 5/5, I think it's going to be puck luck. We do have Price in the net and the amount of shit goals that goes in in staggering at times. I hope that puck luck against Price is a thing of the past cause it was extremely annoying against the Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->