FBD's 12 Team Fantasy League! PLEASE READ UPDATES ON LAST PAGE

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Gotta go to sleep, if you guys arrive at my turn (+/- 20 picks from where you're now) don't pick for me. I'll pick tomorrow when I wake up. (for you canadiens is at 4:00-5:00 a.m.)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Would it be fine if I made my pick right now? barely anyone here is online to send a list to and if St.Louis wanted the guy im taking ill switch my pick but I have to go soon..

The Protein Shake*

Would it be fine if I made my pick right now? barely anyone here is online to send a list to and if St.Louis wanted the guy im taking ill switch my pick but I have to go soon..

Send me the List I Already have FBD's Picks I'll take another.. Send it to me if you like I'll make the pick

Dr Turk

Jul 4, 2008
Toronto
My bad, was doing the while fireworks thing and forgot to send my list. But really, cammaleri over kane? Ugh, I guess its my fault though.

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
Seriously its been 6 hours since I picked so three teams should of been skipped!

The Protein Shake*

I'm going to go right ahead and pick, we should be skipping in the 2nd round right?

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
yeah the rules state that only the 1st round will be given the BPA and after that you are skipped

The Protein Shake*

yeah that sucks too...he already had 6 hours to make a pick! TBH I made my pick at 7AM EST so we will say 3 hours to make his pick

Yeah but the commissioner isn't on so its the most I can do..

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
Canuckle if you have a list for FBD then you should pick for him because he is now up and we are through 6 hours of drafting today with only 4 players picked.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Canuckle if you have a list for FBD then you should pick for him because he is now up and we are through 6 hours of drafting today with only 4 players picked.

+ we'll have some troubles, I think canuckle haven't done Chicago's pick (FBD) in the 2nd round :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
yeah that would be bad!

Actually is bad right now, because 4 players have been picked and one may was who FBD wanted (and he sent his list to Canuckle). I mean when you picked in the 2nd round, FBD was before to pick and Canuckle hadn't posted who he picked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad