FBD's 12 Team Fantasy League! PLEASE READ UPDATES ON LAST PAGE

The Protein Shake*

lol. They are playing pretty bad. But they will do good for sure. Leafs on the other hand...:dunno:

Yeah, Yesterday we played good but fell apart in the 3rd. We dominated most of the first 40 minutes, but Craig Anderson didn't let any pass. This sucks.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Yeah, Yesterday we played good but fell apart in the 3rd. We dominated most of the first 40 minutes, but Craig Anderson didn't let any pass. This sucks.

I think avs have finally found a competent starter. He has looked sharp. Bobby Lou is off to a slow start, compared to his standards. When he heats up, it will be all good.

The Protein Shake*

I think avs have finally found a competent starter. He has looked sharp. Bobby Lou is off to a slow start, compared to his standards. When he heats up, it will be all good.

Yeah Hopefully. I'm Confident the Canucks will have apretty good season this year. Luongo just needs to get relaxed and used to the season hype again.

The Protein Shake*

If he wants to start for team Canada, i think he needs to. Otherwise Brodeur or Mason will take his job.

Yeah, That Reminds me, if we suck on Road games like we did in the first 2, that 14 game road trip (Due to Olympics) is going to suck bad.. Hopefully we win most of our home games before it. Or else, I can't help but see us fighting for the #8/#7 Seed.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
**** hey everyone! Sorry I have been gone for so long just really busy after we moved. I am setting the teams up on pickuphockey.com today so if you guys want the info let me know!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad