FBD's 12 Team Fantasy League! PLEASE READ UPDATES ON LAST PAGE

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
7th overall pick is available for a late 1st and 2nd. I can also include my 3rd.

Dr Turk

Jul 4, 2008
Toronto
God dammit, should have looked at the scoring. And since Doig made his pick one minute after me I cant change it:laugh:

Does who ever drafts iginla wanna trade for carter and something.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
God dammit, should have looked at the scoring. And since Doig made his pick one minute after me I cant change it:laugh:

Does who ever drafts iginla wanna trade for carter and something.

Maybe.

I really wanted Datsyuk, but Iginla was my second choice.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Sorry guys I had to leave town as far as the ???? team goes it's gonna be BPA i sent a few PM'S out to guys who might have wanted to control it. The first one to confirm it in here gets them. Canuckle has my list. Sorry Theron for screwing up your pick I was unde the assumption you thought maybe Malkin would go first so you were excited to get Ovy or Sid. I thought you'd be excited but look no further than my username to realize I am a failure lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

Theron

#beauty
Jul 19, 2007
Burlington, Ontario
Sorry guys I had to leave town as far as the ???? team goes it's gonna be BPA i sent a few PM'S out to guys who might have wanted to control it. The first one to confirm it in here gets them. Canuckle has my list. Sorry Theron for screwing up your pick I was unde the assumption you thought maybe Malkin would go first so you were excited to get Ovy or Sid. I thought you'd be excited but look no further than my username to realize I am a failure lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

izzz all good..

Ot: steve mcnair died? geez

The Protein Shake*

I'll wait a while.

Hope somebody gets the ???? if not I'll pick (it's my turn after the ????)

He will gets the BPA first I'm just waiting on confirmation from FBD so I Can give him it;)

The Protein Shake*

Alright I'm going to go right ahead and give the ????? the BPA.. it's not like they are going to log in soon and well, lets not slow this thing down.. any thoughts?

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
He cancelled it because it was taking to long so he created this one with less GM's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad