FBD's 12 Team Fantasy League! PLEASE READ UPDATES ON LAST PAGE

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Updated Information!

RULES
1.Don't be a tool. I want this to be fun for everyone, it may be a bit rough in the beginning but hey nothing is perfect.
2.Teams must be Salary Cap compliant. Salary cap is 68.8m
3.Trades must be sent in for approval.
4.Draft time limit is 2 hours if you don't pick in that time frame you are given the BPA in the 1st round, and SKIPPED in rounds 2-23.
5.Send me a list or you get what you get.
6.A prospect can be anyone who is property of an NHL team, but hasn't played more than 15 games in the NHL.
7.Prospect draft order will be determined after the regular draft is up. We'll vote on whose team is best/worst.
8.Entry draft will consist of players who were drafted in 2009.
9.Your affiliate team can be from any league outside of the NHL. Even old teams like the Atlanta Flames etc...

Points System

Forwards
Goal: 1 point
Assist: 1 point
Shoot out winning goals: 0.5 points
PPG: 1
SHG: 2
Overtime Goal: 3
Empty Net Goal: 1
Game Winning Goal: 2
Plus/Minus Plus: 1
Powerplay Assists: 1
Short Handed Assists: 1
Overtime Assists: 2
Penalty Shot Goals: 3
Hat Trick: 5

Defence
Goal: 2 point
Assist: 1 point
Shoot out winning goals: 1 point
PPG: 1
SHG: 2
OTG: 3
Plus/Minus - Plus: 1
Plus/Minus - Minus: -1
Power Play Assist: 1
Short Handed Assist: 1
Overtime Assist: 2
Penalty Shot: Goal: 4
Hat-Trick: 6

Goalies
Goal: 50
Assist: 10
Regulation Wins: 3
Overtime Wins: 3
Shoot Out Wins: 3
Regulation Loss: -1
Overtime Loss: -1
Shoot Out Loss: -1
ShutOut: 5

Team List

Team | GM Carolina|OilGagner89 Chicago|Failure By Design Colorado|woods15 Los Angeles|Theron Montreal|Five Year Plan Ottawa|Doig San Jose |Odishabs
St. Louis|Dr.Turkelton Tampa Bay |Viktors89
Toronto|leaky37 Vancouver|Canuckle3 Washington |LIMITING REAGENT

Anyone coming from my old league has first pick of teams and priority for the last two spots. The GM's listed here are the ones who informed me exactly which team they wanted to control. So Doig, Theron, LIMITING REAGENT and woods15 let me know who you want.

NHL Team | Affiliate Team | GM
Carolina|Mississauga Ice Dogs|OilGagner89
Chicago|London Knights|Failure By Design
Colorado|Oshawa Generals|woods15
Columbus|Windsor Spitfires|Viktors89
Los Angeles|Abbotsford Heat|Theron
Montreal|Hamilton Bulldogs|Five Year Plan
Toronto|Bridgeport Sound Tigers|Leaky37
Vancouver|Manitoba Moose|Canuckle3

Last edited:

The Protein Shake*

Salary Cup at 56.8 = A more interesting draft

We won't be able to draft our "AHL'ers" with that cap..

FDB, Make sure you make a table with only ten teams so no-one joins unexpectedly.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Well technically the Affiliate team wouldn't count against the cap. It's just moe fun to draft prospects too IMHO.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Protein Shake*

Well technically the Affiliate team wouldn't count against the cap. It's just moe fun to draft prospects too IMHO.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just a couple Questions, Is the draft going to be 23 rounds or more now? And will the time limit change from 2 hours? I think it should considering we are less people it will go faster so no-one gets skipped because he was at a movie, he had a date (Ect.) or simply couldn't get on..

And you could make a new draft thread :) ?

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Just a couple Questions, Is the draft going to be 23 rounds or more now? And will the time limit change from 2 hours? I think it should considering we are less people it will go faster so no-one gets skipped because he was at a movie, he had a date (Ect.) or simply couldn't get on..

And you could make a new draft thread :) ?

23 rounds 20 Roster players, 3 alternates, 20 round prospect draft for the Affiliate team, 7 round entry draft.

Thats 50 rounds of drafting right there, have your lists ready. This is gonna be fun. haha.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Well... I was one of the active GM's in the other league so if I've preference because I was in your league I'd like to take the last team, if all places are taken that's **** because I'm spanish and I was sleeping...

Can't you make room for me? 11 GM's? I promise you I'll be always active.

Last edited:

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
We need votes on the cap issue... I am partial to raising it just a bit, but thats why I made the poll. So let's hear it.

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
I think that we should raise it a by $5-10 Million just for the fact that you have more opportunity to sign better players now that there is only 10 teams! When are you posting the draft order?

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
If we get rid of the cap all together it would be like the NHL in the old days when you could buy players by offering $15 M a year and that would be no fun at all. I vote to increase but not get rid of it! This league is going to be a good one!

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
If we get rid of the cap all together it would be like the NHL in the old days when you could buy players by offering $15 M a year and that would be no fun at all. I vote to increase but not get rid of it! This league is going to be a good one!

My thought as well, I figured 12mil raise in cap, gives you two more 6m guys or 3 more 4m guys, etc..

As far as the draft order it is up in the draft thread. You pick 3rd.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Hopefully Canuckle gets on he pm'd me last night and said he would be around this morning, then we can get this thing rolling. I am going to have to send a list to someone to cover for me while I'm out of town.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Well I guess I'm bumping it up to 12 teams for you and victors, I don't want to punish you guys. So I have to revise the draft order. It's not really fair but since I posted it and people saw it and planned accordingly I am going to add you and victors in order so you have the 12th pick.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Viktors is going to be picking 12th, since he lives in spain he will pick twice consecutively and that allows everyone else time to draft while he sleeps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad