FBD's 12 Team Fantasy League! PLEASE READ UPDATES ON LAST PAGE

The Protein Shake*

Man I'm at work right now, You know its been tough, Just give me the BPA when I'm Up Please?lets not let this go end like this..

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
I pm'd a few people yesterday and they didn't pick obviously It's hard for me to finish this up all I have right now is my phone. I also just started work today so - can't use my phone during the day. Get some pm's going and let's finish this.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Protein Shake*

We only have one round left right? Why has almost everyone stopped picking?

Maybe because the last picks really don't matter anymore considering their teams are already set.. Its not like a rookie is going to get pulled up on the starting roster, let alone a rookie picked in the last round right? Maybe they all just want the BPA to get this over with..

Dr Turk

Jul 4, 2008
Toronto
Maybe because the last picks really don't matter anymore considering their teams are already set.. Its not like a rookie is going to get pulled up on the starting roster, let alone a rookie picked in the last round right? Maybe they all just want the BPA to get this over with..

Still kinda rude to just stop picking. Can we just auto the rest?

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
Just to let you know that I picked Ethan Werek in the 3rd round and you have him autoed in the last round and also you have Kenny Ryan autoed twice in the last round

woods15

Mar 25, 2009
My PC got a stupid virus so i had to start it from scratch... I lost the website for the pool forum and dont feel like searching the thread for it.

A little help :)

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
This is kinda random but how is Jiri Tlusty a prospect? Didn't he play like 60 games with the leafs?

yes he did play 60 games with the Leafs but he never once played a full season in the NHL and he is still considered a top prospect of the Leafs last time I checked

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Well technically prospects are players who played less than 10 or 15 games at the NHL level. So any player who has accrued more than that amount of games is a UFA not a prospect.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad