FBD's 12 Team Fantasy League! PLEASE READ UPDATES ON LAST PAGE

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Where you at FBD? We started off well but missed an entire day.

Yeah I'm sorry boys I've been packing th last 3 days and I'm moving today and tomorrow. LR said he would take over for me during the Entry Draft but something came up yesterday I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Yeah I'm sorry boys I've been packing th last 3 days and I'm moving today and tomorrow. LR said he would take over for me during the Entry Draft but something came up yesterday I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea i was alitle busy yesterday, but im gonna take over from now on.

1. FBD is busy so i will update the list here on the MAIN THREAD.

2. Time limit will be 1 hour. After that you are gonna be given the player who was drafted at that spot. If he is gone, u get the player who was drafted after that spot.

3. Please PM the next GM in line once you have picked.

Rounds 1-3
Pick | Team | Player | Pick | Team | Player | Pick | Team | Player
1|St.Louis|John Tavares|13|St.Louis|Ryan Ellis|25|St.Louis|Jordan Caron
2|Ottawa|Viktor Hedman|14|Ottawa|Calvin De Haan|26|Ottawa|Carl Klingberg
3|Chicago(TB)|Matt Duchene|15|Tampa Bay|Dmitri Kulikov|27|Tampa Bay|Richard Panik
4|Colorado|Evander Kane|16|Colorado|Peter Holland|28|Colorado|Marcus Johansson
5|Washington(VAN)|Brayden Schenn|17|Vancouver|Nick Leddy|29|Vancouver|Kyle Palmieri
6|Montreal|Nazem Kadri|18|Montreal|David Runblad|30|Montreal| ***
7|Vancouver(WAS)|Oliver Ekman Larsson|19|Washington|Chris Kreider|31|Vancouver(WSH)|Philliple Paradis
8|Tampa Bay(CHI)|Magnus Svensson-Paarjvi|20|Washington (CHI)|John Moore|32|Washington(CHI)|Dylan Olsen
9|San Jose|Scott Glennie|21|San Jose|Louis Leblanc|33|San Jose|Simon Despres
10|Carolina|Jordan Schroeder|22|Carolina|Jacob Josefson|34|Carolina|Landon Ferraro
11|Toronto|Jared Cowan|23|Toronto|Tim Erixon|35|Toronto|Ethan Werek
12|Los Angeles|Zach Kassian|24|Los Angeles|Carter Ashton|36|Los Angeles|

Last edited:

Admaker

Jan 5, 2007
Okay, I kinda have an issue with how this is going down...

I think we should another method to let the next gm in line know when they are up or be more consisten with the way we are making our picks.

I wanted to pick Louis Leblanc and when I checked online it was just before I received my pm... If we could send an e-mail or something n that nature I would at least get a notification on my BB. I don;t have time to check multiple time a day as my job does not consist of sitting in front of a computer all day. And it seems that the last few days there seemed to be no movement and then all of a sudden we have an hour window to pick... kinda hard to gauge.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we need to be a little more consistent with the picks as it's hard figure out a pattern if there is none.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana

I think we should another method to let the next gm in line know when they are up or be more consisten with the way we are making our picks.

I wanted to pick Louis Leblanc and when I checked online it was just before I received my pm... If we could send an e-mail or something n that nature I would at least get a notification on my BB. I don;t have time to check multiple time a day as my job does not consist of sitting in front of a computer all day. And it seems that the last few days there seemed to be no movement and then all of a sudden we have an hour window to pick... kinda hard to gauge.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we need to be a little more consistent with the picks as it's hard figure out a pattern if there is none.

Yeah sorry, as far as I can tell LR has been doin a good job for me. Busy day and my Q battery sucks so I can't do a lot of HF'n anymore. You can subscribe to the draft thread and request an email everytime someone posts. I would have text you but forgot to save your number.

OT: I am due for a phone upgrade and am going BB after my Q experiment has left me very disappointed. What BB do you have? I'm looking at the Tour but the Curve is still an option. The Tours mobile web seemed to be a lot better though. 150 bucks more so I just have to convince myself it's worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chandrashekhar Limit

Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way

I pmed you when you were up, and waited the full hour before picking. If you wanted Leblanc, maybe you could have sent a list.

^You can change your settings so hf emails you when you get a pm I think.

This is probably is what you should do as well.

The Protein Shake*

Sorry guys, I havnt been able to pick.. I rather (for the draft to go faster) that you give me the BPA whenever im up.. Thanks.

Im working alot now. so yeah

leaky37

Sep 1, 2008
I wasn't pm'd for my last pick??? I just logged on and seen that I was autoed the BPA

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Well I am all moved in guys probably best if someone like LR or VIktor keeps the draft going cause I dont have internet access yet (unless someone knows how to hack a WAP, stupid neighbors protecting there network.) But should be up and running again soon. I apologize, was hoping the draft would be over by the time I moved.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chandrashekhar Limit

Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Guys im gonna be busy today as well, alot of crap going on. I think Viktor will have to take over again. Leaky, i have forwarded ur list, thanks for sending it.

EDIT: I can run it, i freed up some time.

Last edited:

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Well I got a new phone but internet is probably a week out still. at least now I can be a bit more involved
Posted via Mobile Device

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad