Favorite player on your least favorite team?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don't let myself like other players on others teams. I guess I could go with Nash when he played for Boston. He has always been my fav non leaf!

Crow

May 19, 2014
I like forsberg. Exciting player. I don’t really dislike the preds that much. Granlund is player I have always rooted for since he was a prospect. I don’t even know why.

No one on the blues. They all suck.

Reactions: LiveeviL

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Have to go with Brian Boyle - NJ Devils. I don’t really dislike any teams but they are one of the biggest rivals.

Would also say Matt Barzal for the Islanders. It’s almost like I don’t even get too upset when he goes around like 3 Rangers and scores or sets up a brilliant play. Lol.

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
pens; Malkin.. Crosby gets all the credit while being outplayed in every playoffs
oilers; McDavid.. how can you hate on a guy that has to carry a pile of trash all by himself?
habs; Price.. see above

Crow

May 19, 2014
I didnt precisely answer the question --Pens fan, CBJ is third most hated after Philly (obvious answer = Gritty) and Caps which has no likeable players.
Yeah it’s not easy to answer when you don’t like anyone on the team.

I had the same problem with the blues.

Your post got me thinking if there is someone who hates Colombus over all other teams. I would find it a bit strange.

Then again I dislike the blues the most and they haven’t won shit.

UpGoesRupp

Jul 18, 2008
British Columbia
I don’t dislike any teams. But I’ve never been interested in the islanders until barzal was on the scene and now a little more that Tavares is gone.

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Well as a Wild fan I really don't like Chicago and Blues

Blues - Tarasenko
Chicago - Kane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad