Favorite player on your least favorite team?

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I hate the Pens so much that its difficult to like any of them. I'd go with a guy like Olesiak. Of the skilled players Malkin.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'm kind of sad to have a team that hasn't been around long enough or been successful enough to be on anyone's most hated list.

Last edited:

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Habs: Shea Weber - Still don't consider him to be a Hab
Bruins: Marchand, Bergeron
Jets: Wheeler
- I dont hate the Jets, but theyre the only team competing with us to be the best in Canada

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Kopitar

He's so f***ing good, and I hate him for it. But I also hate him less because of it.

It's confusing

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Flames- Gaudreau
Habs- tie between Price and Weber. Was Subban earlier in his career.
Bruins- Marchand

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Edmonton - Draisaitl. We all love McDavid, but Draisaitl can get pretty underrated with his puck protection abilities.

Vancouver - Was a fan of the Pettersson pick the minute they made it. Scored his first goal and assist against us two days ago, now he’s going to have me watching him every now and then.

Anaheim - Rakell. Super underrated player.

Reactions: LiveeviL

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Bruins: Bergeron. He is a class act (on a team with more then its fair share of dirty rats) and he has represented Canada well internationally. Can’t help but respect him.

Reactions: Sticky Fingers

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
This is tough for me. I don't know if I really hate any teams anymore. I've sort of gotten past that. I'll just go with the 3 teams I used to hate.

Boston: Bergeron. I can't imagine how anyone would dislike him. He's the epitome of class and such such a tremendous player, leader and role model.

Vancouver: If I had to pick one, I guess it'd be Boeser because of his glorious hair. I'm not shy to admit I'm jealous of his flow.

Ottawa: I suppose I'd say Boedker, who I was a huge fan of during his junior days.

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Well it was Bieksa but he's gone now.

I can't say I have a favorite but I will say John Gibson can be pretty entertaining to watch, especially when the Ducks are getting completely dominated and he's repeatedly stoning the other team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad