Favorite player on your least favorite team?

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
All my hated teams are in the Eastern Conference for some strange reason.:sarcasm:

Penguins - Carl Hagelin - liked him from his Ranger days
Bruins - Bergeron - just a great all around player/person
Red Wings - Witkowski - liked him from his time with the Bolts, just a regular Joe kinda guy.
Capitals - Ovechkin - just because

Last edited:
Reactions: LiveeviL

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Flyers fan and I'm choking back feelings of vomiting just thinking about liking a Pens player, but I can begrudgingly admit that I've always respected and admired the way that Phil Kessel goes about his business. He's a hard guy to hate unless you're in Toronto apparently. I've liked him since he was drafted last in the ASG and had an IDGAF attitude.
Kessel wasn't really even hated in Toronto. The media sure loved to shit on him all the time though. I think when he was in Toronto he was pretty reserved and hated the media. Since he got traded it seems like he's able to be himself more. He never really showed much personality at all in T.o, and with good reason seeing how the media treated him.

For me it's Bergeron on Boston. Got to watch him play a season in junior before he made the Bruins team the next season out of nowhere.
On Montreal it's probably Price.
Andersen on the Sens.
McDavid on the Oilers.
Boeser on the Canucks.

I don't "hate" all those teams, my buddy is a canucks fan so I've got a tiny soft spot for them.

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
As a Flyers fan it’s hard to be a fan of anyone or anything in Pittsburgh. Probably easier to go with a younger guy that hasn’t done anything other than be really good to piss me off, so I’ll go with Matt Murray. Not the best year last year, but sadly I’m pretty confident he’ll bounce back and have a damn good career.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Hard to place a team at the bottom for me. Maybe Boston lately and i do like Debrusk and McAvoy.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
The Blackhawks suck.

Until recently I hated Toews the least, but I'd say Kunitz now. He's alright...for now.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
McDavid would be a fun player to watch if he wasn't an Oiler. The embodiment of everything the game is moving towards, high speed, great puck skills, and the hockey IQ to go with it. Just wish he was a little less of a stale ham and cheese sandwich off the ice.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Letang because he gave up every huge goal last year in the 2nd round

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Kopitar

Runner up: Hertl. Man I'd love him to be a Knight.

Last edited:

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Hate the goddamn Ruins, but Bergeron is one of my favorite players.
Total class act, and he's one of the best in the game, to boot.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Leon Draisaitl.
But not with his Deutschland Dangler nickname. That blows. His original nickname, the super offensive one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad