Favorite 1st round pick

Ventana*

After passing on Valeri Nichushkin which pissed me off, Hunter was a decent compensation for passing over such a talented player. It still hurts, but drafting him made me breathe a sigh of relief.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Tryamkin ( i guess he's not a first, but w/e) and McCann.

Last edited:

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Shinkaruk since he will blow everyone's mind in the NHL with his goal scoring ability. Plus he was a projected top 10 pick in one of the best drafts in the last few years. I lost it when he fell to us!

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Really close between Virtanen and Shinkaruk for me. Give the edge to Shinkaruk just based on how outrageous the value was with how late we grabbed him.

Gaunce is the only i didn't like really.

member 202355

Really close between Virtanen and Shinkaruk for me. Give the edge to Shinkaruk just based on how outrageous the value was with how late we grabbed him.

Gaunce is the only i didn't like really.

Yeah, I didn't really like that pick either. I really wanted Samuelsson instead.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Tryamkin ( i guess he's not a first, but w/e) and McCann.

Not Bashing this choice just curious what you know about him that maybe I don't that makes him worthy of McCann >>> Horvat, Shinkaruk, Virtanen

in your opinion

member 202355

Not Bashing this choice just curious what you know about him that maybe I don't that makes him worthy of McCann >>> Horvat, Shinkaruk, Virtanen

in your opinion

It's not asking who you think is the best pick, it's asking who your favorite pick is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad