Fate of the Universe on the line, who takes the final shot?

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
Because of Laine's emotional stability to handle the pressure, or because this is just a concept for a video game?

He's the best shot from distance, that's all. Statistical probability. I'm not going to imagine some attributes for who would be the calmest taking that shot. If you were looking for that, would be best to find a psychopath I guess?

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
He's the best shot from distance, that's all. Statistical probability. I'm not going to imagine some attributes for who would be the calmest taking that shot. If you were looking for that, would be best to find a psychopath I guess?
This is an interesting idea, who did you have in mind?

• Haha
Reactions: Mike C

wasunder

Aug 21, 2014
Fate of the universe is on the line, I'd hope the other team lets us score. So really anyone?

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
If its a penalty shot McDavid, if its from further out it would have to be either Matthews or Laine.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
Over the last five NHL seasons the top 3 players in shooting percentage are:

Draisaitl- 19.7%
Point-19.2%
Sam Reinhart-18.2%

You just pick the highest guy here.

Reactions: PuckG and Realgud

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
I'll take Chris Kyle, the inspiration behind American Sniper. He was a one shot kind of guy.

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Over the last five NHL seasons the top 3 players in shooting percentage are:

Draisaitl- 19.7%
Point-19.2%
Sam Reinhart-18.2%

You just pick the highest guy here.
Point leads the league in game-winning goals, has done so previously (as has Draisaitl), and (unlike Drai) has consistently come through in the biggest games. The ONLY reason he isn’t the obvious answer in this thread is because the OP specified a long shot and Point does most of his scoring from short to medium range.

• Haha
Reactions: Duder54

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad