Fantasy Mock Voting (Standings Posted #178)

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I'm excited for the next phase where I'll get to either praise or tear people apart for their line configurations.

It'll be all "you have three pass-first puck transporters on one line, another one is all sniping goalsucks, and yet another is full of support players!!"

Reactions: hockeynorth

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
My time zone is GMT+3, so I could be wrong. Is it 5 eastern time?

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
The Atlantic Division results are pretty insane

fetchimage

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I just got one last vote actually so we'll see if anything changes I'll try to release in 25 minutes still

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Some unfortunate news but with the last vote someone has now been bounced out of the playoffs

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Before I release the votes, everyone please stay civil. We're all competitive and it sucks if your team is just on the outside. I'm releasing the voting results in the google sheet you can see who f***ed you over (anonymously). But again, it's all for fun, everyone's opinions should be respected.

The points were calculated as;

1st place vote = 8 points
2nd place vote = 6.83 points
3rd place vote = 5.67 points
4th place vote = 4.5 points
5th place vote = 3.33 points
6th place vote = 2.17 points
7th place vote = 1 point
8th place vote = 0 points

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Does Ottawa have the most polarized votes because I've pissed off too many sensitive flowers for releasing numbers that aren't glowing endorsements of their choices?

The Atlantic was a tough one for me to judge. I think I had you in the middle of the pack if I recall correctly. I feel like your team was going to play some exceptional team defense, but would have too much difficult scoring. Shut down Panarin and then it’s game set match. Now obviously, that’s just my opinion and there are people on here (like yourself) that are far more knowledgeable about hockey than I am, but your teams’ scoring prowess was a bit of a deal breaker for me (in terms of me classifying your team as being truly elite).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad