Fantasy Mock Draft Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
He edited his post, at first he accidentally pasted the Blues lineup like 6 times.
giphy.gif

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Seriously though, your defense is easily top in the game.

Hedman - Letang
Suter - Gustaffson

Gustafsson might be on the 3rd pair, haven't decided yet. He usually played right side with Keith in Chicago but he's a left shot, and I may prefer him playing 17-18 mins a night depending on what's out there for Suter as a partner.

Makaveli

Killuminati
Jan 15, 2008
Toronto
I was working on fixing up the goalies so that a goalie with 30 starts wouldn't get so heavily penalized against a goalie with 60 starts, but my wife's all, "hey can you get me lunch? you didn't go grocery shopping like you said you would."
Do you have Panda Charts for your grocery lists as well?

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Gustafsson might be on the 3rd pair, haven't decided yet. He usually played right side with Keith in Chicago but he's a left shot, and I may prefer him playing 17 mins a night depending on what's out there for Suter as a partner.
Probably the right idea. I think just aesthetically you're better off with another safe dman to play with Sutter and then a sheltered offensive 3rd pairing with Gus.

Reactions: Paralyzer008

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I think the biggest cap crunch we'll see in either of these will be me trying to hit the cap floor. There are 3-4 contracts that I pretty much have to get to make it there, and if not I'm screwed.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think the biggest cap crunch we'll see in either of these will be me trying to hit the cap floor. There are 3-4 contracts that I pretty much have to get to make it there, and if not I'm screwed.
So basically what you’re saying is it wouldn’t be a bad strategy to take Lucic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad