Fantasy Mock Draft Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
The other guy has 2 cups at 25 years old. At the start of the season Jarry was not even a surefire NHLer. For recency bias thats a bit pushing it.
And yet the majority of Pens fans still want Jarry as their starter next year over Murray. This isn't 2016.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I had Dillon and Gavrikov in the same group, both good defensive dmen capable of playing solid as #4's or anchoring your 3rd pairing if you have a deep blue line.

Yea I more or less needed someone reliable to pair with Risto and the thought of having two giants in Dillon and Risto hammering opposing forwards was a rough vision to lose when he went the pick before me.

Reactions: Nucker101 and m0pe

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
@hockeynorth aren't your rankings just Corsica
Last draft not this one, changed it up. Baseline is corsica but I didn't like it's results so made my own, have groups of about 50 players. Corsica doesn't have everyone either so I have to manually add some and forgot some names (Suzuki was another but then I remembered him halfway through)

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Last draft not this one, changed it up. Baseline is corsica but I didn't like it's results so made my own, have groups of about 50 players. Corsica doesn't have everyone either so I have to manually add some and forgot some names (Suzuki was another but then I remembered him halfway through)
giphy.gif

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
uh I live in a heritage building with floors from the early 1900s, exposed concrete columns and beams and a lot of silverfish because damn heritage buildings

@LatvianTwist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad