Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I've posted this like 3 times, but its applicable again:

giphy.gif

Seriously though, take another goalie.

Hell, take a 3rd goalie later too. Why not?

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I am really pisses Gavrikov went. I was hoping to take Carter Gavrikov as my 2 picks today.
Underrated player. He's really solid defensively. Was hoping he'd slip until later since I don't think his league-wide rep is as good as his play was this year.

Reactions: Makaveli

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I was torn between Gavrikov and Zadorov a couple rounds ago but went with the more established #NAME #VALUE.
Probably the right call even though I think Gavrikov is the better player. Zadorov is still liked by a lot of HF'ers.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Jarry was my 6th goalie left but I ranked them based off track record, I had a separate list for just this season and he was 2nd so I definitely don't think he's out of place here. I have 14 names left for goalies, about 7 as stand alone starters, 7 as platoon options I like

Reactions: Nucker101

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
For me it's hard to justify taking the goalie who's more proven but had his job taken for a good chunk of this year vs one of the guys who took that job from their starter. Definitely some good names out there but they were terrible this year. A guy like Price isn't at the top of the league for numbers but he's also not necessarily near the bottom which is why I took him last game.

I also like Jarry from his Oil Kings days.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
I am really pisses Gavrikov went. I was hoping to take Carter Gavrikov as my 2 picks today.

I was really hoping one of Dillon/Chiarot fell to my pick but I’m really liking the cost savings of Gavrikov. I need it too, I think I might have the highest caphit lol. Will help when I get stuck with Bobrovsky...

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
For me it's hard to justify taking the goalie who's more proven but had his job taken for a good chunk of this year vs one of the guys who took that job from their starter. Definitely some good names out there but they were terrible this year. A guy like Price isn't at the top of the league for numbers but he's also not necessarily near the bottom which is why I took him last game.

I also like Jarry from his Oil Kings days.
I like the Jarry pick, I think it'll work for you. TBH I prefer your team this time vs last

Reactions: Nucker101

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
The other guy has 2 cups at 25 years old. At the start of the season Jarry was not even a surefire NHLer. For recency bias thats a bit pushing it.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I was really hoping one of Dillon/Chiarot fell to my pick but I’m really liking the cost savings of Gavrikov. I need it too, I think I might have the highest caphit lol.
I had Dillon and Gavrikov in the same group, both good defensive dmen capable of playing solid as #4's or anchoring your 3rd pairing if you have a deep blue line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad