Fantasy Mock Draft P. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Hoffman was a pipe dream in 20ish picks. Opted to go Markstrom but how he was still available is wild

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I mean you should be weighting the most recent season at 60%, the one before at 30%, and the one before that at 10% rather than taking the previous three seasons at equal weight.

Projections are more accurate that way.

I prefer to weight all of my player’s good seasons at 100 and their bad seasons at 0. The projections fit my narrative better that way.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I mean you should be weighting the most recent season at 60%, the one before at 30%, and the one before that at 10% rather than taking the previous three seasons at equal weight.

Projections are more accurate that way.

That puts him at a 52 point projection, so still a good top-6 winger.

Reactions: Panda Bear

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
How's everyone feeling so far?

My top six is Couturier, Tatar and Stastny, my top four is Makar and Krug, and my goalie Hellebuyck.

Shitting it a little bit now that I won't be able to cobble together enough scoring in my top six, and I don't have defensive counterweights to Makar or Krug yet either. Lots of good forwards disappearing.

That said, pretty happy with the players that I do have. Makar and Krug should make for some excellent transitioning from the backend.

Reactions: Nucker101

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
How's everyone feeling so far?

My top six is Couturier, Tatar and Stastny, my top four is Makar and Krug, and my goalie Hellebuyck.

Shitting it a little bit now that I won't be able to cobble together enough scoring in my top six, and I don't have defensive counterweights to Makar or Krug yet either. Lots of good forwards disappearing.

That said, pretty happy with the players that I do have.

You're team's already better than last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad