Fantasy Mock Draft (Categories Edition) 2 teams left

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I’d be down for a regular one

Ditto. There just isn't as much interest in this version sadly. We could still do some tweaks to the regular draft such as 23 players instead of 20 and maybe even decreasing the cap to 80 mil to make things more challenging

Reactions: Nucker101

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
Ditto. There just isn't as much interest in this version sadly. We could still do some tweaks to the regular draft such as 23 players instead of 20 and maybe even decreasing the cap to 80 mil to make things more challenging
I like the idea of 20-23 man rosters but I wouldn’t decrease the cap any lower then the NHL currently has it. I also think we should institute a Cap floor

I’ll play any sort

This has always been my take!

Reactions: hockeynorth

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I like the idea of 20-23 man rosters but I wouldn’t decrease the cap any lower then the NHL currently has it. I also think we should institute a Cap floor

This has always been my take!

Yeah i guess 80 mil would be pretty difficult. But I'm down for anything!

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Could also do a version where the Eastern Conference GMs can only pick Eastern Conference players while the Western Conference GMs can only pick Western Conference players

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
The problem may be that we don't have 31 GMs in general wanting to do another fantasy draft in general (normal or categories).

Hope I am wrong and the other one fills up at least.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Why does this need 31 teams. I say we start at 29 and theres 2 players left per category. This is too cool to not do it and there prob wont ever be a better time.

Reactions: Blinny

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
If we cant get 31 GM’s what about 16 players take two teams and we do best contender and best rebuilder. Just add Seattle on as an extra team. Would make it so we have enough players and also a nice twist on the game

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
If we cant get 31 GM’s what about 16 players take two teams and we do best contender and best rebuilder. Just add Seattle on as an extra team. Would make it so we have enough players and also a nice twist on the game
This I like, but would be extremely hard with categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad