Fantasy Mock Draft (Categories Edition) 2 teams left

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Ohhhhh makes sense, yeah I want to do a rebuilder draft

Yeah just felt it would be interesting to have them both in the same draft. It would make for some tough calls on the contender side as you couldn’t just load up with pricey contracts and pick up guys on ELC’s later. Cap management would likely be a much larger factor

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
No one is going to agree on what they would prefer to have in these drafts. I personally don't like doing drafts with less teams or rebuilders because they're unrealistic. If we did less teams in this I'd have to re-adjust the categories a bit as well, which I'm not up for right now.

It seems that the standard 31 team, win this year is what the majority of people prefer and we have good activity with that. Like I said, I'll keep the doc for later but when 8 of us are taking 2 teams and we still can't fill it out that's an issue.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
No one is going to agree on what they would prefer to have in these drafts. I personally don't like doing drafts with less teams or rebuilders because they're unrealistic. If we did less teams in this I'd have to re-adjust the categories a bit as well, which I'm not up for right now.

It seems that the standard 31 team, win this year is what the majority of people prefer and we have good activity with that. Like I said, I'll keep the doc for later but when 8 of us are taking 2 teams and we still can't fill it out that's an issue.

Hope things work out for this Joey. You put in a ton of effort for this and I really hope your hard work pays off. If I feel like I have time, I’ll definitely sign up (whether it’s this draft or the redemption draft).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->