Fantasy Mock Draft (Categories Edition) 2 teams left

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
I've started to do some prep on this, and let me just say that these categories are really well done. Can't imagine how long it would've taken to get them balanced like this. Should be a lot of fun and hopefully can fill up soon :)

Reactions: hockeynorth

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
11 people is still a pretty good amount to find before this can start unfortunately. If it's not going anywhere within a couple days might have to pull the plug.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I've started to do some prep on this, and let me just say that these categories are really well done. Can't imagine how long it would've taken to get them balanced like this. Should be a lot of fun and hopefully can fill up soon :)

Yea the more I try to figure this the more I am impressed by the amount of work that was put into it.

11 people is still a pretty good amount to find before this can start unfortunately. If it's not going anywhere within a couple days might have to pull the plug.

A bunch of us can just take two teams.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
You guys should all really join up with this, honestly it's probably less work than the last one for us

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Not sure if Joey did this, but usually I found out about these things through HFOil, but ?

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Yep, the hardest part is creating lists and they’re already there for us.
This is what I thought was great about it. I hate when I'm about to pick and I've done no prep, I have to go through rosters and make a short list. I imagine it will make the draft go even faster. Ideally I'd love to start this within a couple days. Maybe I'll open up to two teams for those who want it.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Also down to take a 2nd team.

Ideal to have 31 GMs

But I would much rather take 2 teams then have it not go on at all. Need these draft games to occupy my time these days!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Ok post in here if you want to take a second team. I will be assigning teams based on where your original team's draft position is so there is no colluding. If someone else wants to join the league and picks your second team, you have to give it up.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Lets go, two left. You guys really should join this, I'll give up my second team if we have extra people who want in of course

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Might have to keep this one for a later date.. feels like we’re really reaching to fill this out. I don’t mind doing another regular draft either.

Reactions: Makaveli

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I’m thinking I’ll try and get a draft around best team in 3-5 years put together if this doesn’t work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad