Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I’m just so bad at fantasy hockey and already going to be putting a ton of time into football and DFS football.

No worries. Nobody is judging you. Just pay the $40 and whatever happens, happens.

Seriously though, we’re going 8 forwards and 2 D and a shit ton of scoring cats, it’s as user friendly as can be.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
At least I know where the 5 key is. Costing the pot $120 over a typo is ridic

We're going to be lucky to make 10 guys at this rate.

Even when I asked about buy-in like two people responded, and no one seemed to care how much it was for.

What's funny, though? You joining the league, and giving me a hard time about a $40 buy-in and not $50, when you didn't even pay yet. :laugh:

I can understand giving me a hard time about fat-fingering it. I'll take those lumps. But not when you haven't paid up, yet. ;)

Pay up, then start hassling me. :thumbu:

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Guys we need 3 more to make 12. If I have to change it from 12 to 10 teams, it will refund the league and we'll all have to re-pay. Any chance we have 3 more interested? @DisgruntledHawkFan you would make 10. So we would need two more if you're in.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
When’s the draft? I barely follow hockey to be honest other than watching Hawks when I can, but whatever. I’ll consider if my schedule allows.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
When’s the draft? I barely follow hockey to be honest other than watching Hawks when I can, but whatever. I’ll consider if my schedule allows.
Tentatively scheduled for Saturday September 22nd at 6pm. Not a guarantee, though. We need to fill the league before we discuss draft days.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
I’ll probably have to pass unless it’s a Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday night draft. One of those 3 and I can probably join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad