Fantasy Football

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I control my own destiny. I face him next week. I should get the win this week but with my luck who knows.

Way to stay with it man. Kept making moves and setting your lineup and here you are, shot at the playoffs.

Rooting for you and Ray tonight. If you both win, we get a battle royal for that last playoff spot and I clinch the 1 seed.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Anyone know what the tiebreakers are?

I’m guessing HTH record then total points?

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The exact situation as yours.

He created a waiver claim while players were still on IR. The IR eligibility for guys listed as O goes away after the first practice of the week(typically Monday or Tuesday), and it reverts back to D or Q. Because the waiver add was made while the players were on IR, it still processes it, thus letting him add multiple players over the allowed roster size. Like I said, it's why CS dropped a couple players the other day if you read back in the thread. Even with a waiver add, it should not process it through if the guys are ineligible for IR, and still in those slots, but for some reason, it does.

This is a bug in Yahoo's application. According to Yahoo rules, you should not be able to add players while others are in IR slots that do not meet the qualifications for IR. Essentially, you're cheating the system, and adding players over your max roster size, by using a bug in the system.

It's not a matter of self-policing or self-managing. It's a matter of sportsmanship. It's essentially cheating...

makes sense but I don’t think anyone is cheating this league. Just putting in moves with what the system allows. It there a way to delay moves entires to Tuesday so the player status is as up to date as possible. I mean it can always change after you enter a move either way.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Anyone know what the tiebreakers are?

I’m guessing HTH record then total points?

The internet says it’s points by default. The good thing is you’re making up ground on Styles this week. If you win, there might only be a 20-30 point gap going into week 13.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
6 straight L’s for AD. All he had to do was win 1 of those and he’d have clinched. Unreal.

tenor.gif

yeah, lost by 1 point to my kid...lost by a few points when it didn't let me put Ryan in last week...lost 3 weeks ago by like 5 points lol..your clown pounding just adds to the misery lol...but all good, I still control my own destiny, I win next week and I am in...

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
makes sense but I don’t think anyone is cheating this league. Just putting in moves with what the system allows. It there a way to delay moves entires to Tuesday so the player status is as up to date as possible. I mean it can always change after you enter a move either way.

No way to change when someone is allowed to put in waiver claims. Basically we have to self-police it.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
No way to change when someone is allowed to put in waiver claims. Basically we have to self-police it.

I see it now, its a bit of a mess to self-police. For instance, I put Stafford on IR yesterday as he was out and entered a waiver claim. Today he is D but we know he is likely out for the rest of the season. Who knows what his designation will be once the move goes through.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I see it now, its a bit of a mess to self-police. For instance, I put Stafford on IR yesterday as he was out and entered a waiver claim. Today he is D but we know he is likely out for the rest of the season. Who knows what his designation will be once the move goes through.

Yeah, it's annoying that the bug exists, but all we can do is try to keep people from using it to exploit their roster week to week.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Get blackout drunk before setting your lineup?

You started a guy projected to score 9 points over the best TE in football?

You’re an idiot.

He had an ankle injury and didn't play the previous two games. I started a guy that was healthy and put up 20 points the previous 2 weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad