Fantasy Football

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Ended up making baseball interesting for a night. Good game.

It did. What a heartbreaker though. I led the entire week until about an hour and a half ago. Lol. Can only blame myself for not sitting those 3 tonight. Combined 0/11 with 1 walk. Not what I'd expect out of Ramos, Conforto, and Bellinger, though.

Reactions: TLEH

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Well it's Chubb Vs Beckham Monday night. Wait, what fricken thread is this, I though this was football.

Haha, it is, but someone started posting about the fantasy baseball playoffs in here, likely because they couldn't find the fantasy baseball thread. It'll still be football. The Championship for FBB is this week.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Haha, it is, but someone started posting about the fantasy baseball playoffs in here, likely because they couldn't find the fantasy baseball thread. It'll still be football. The Championship for FBB is this week.
Football was on the first page and I was being lazy. Should just have a fantasy sports talk one.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
my lil' man keeps texting me from school - "should I start Brady or Rodgers??" "help me dad" ...hahahahaha...he has to make that call today if he wants Rodgers..I think Rodgers plays well tonight but sitting Brady is hard to do right now - but Buffalo is a tough team and Brady has been hobbled a bit..glad the kid is doing his f***ing school work lol...

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
my lil' man keeps texting me from school - "should I start Brady or Rodgers??" "help me dad" ...hahahahaha...he has to make that call today if he wants Rodgers..I think Rodgers plays well tonight but sitting Brady is hard to do right now - but Buffalo is a tough team and Brady has been hobbled a bit..glad the kid is doing his ****ing school work lol...

I'd be Brady all the way. Thursday night games are trash, historically.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Yea I'm not starting Rodgers until he gets on the same page with Lafleur's offense. It's still early and he probably won't put up big fantasy numbers till the middle of the season. Now watch him go for 300+ and 3+ TDs tonight.. :laugh:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Rodgers was the right call, got him 26 points, should have been even more without that last minute pick off the receivers chest..I do not see Brady hitting over 18 points against that Bills defense..good game last night overall except all the players getting carted off the field.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Won 76-73 on the strength of Jordan Howard’s 29 point game in my other league. Beat a Bengals fan, John Ross’s 36 yards Monday Night put my team over the top. 4-0. Lol.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Actually had a good week, second highest scoring team in the league.

Played the highest scoring team.

0-4 baby.

Reactions: Styles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad