Fantasy Baseball

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Yahoo is wack. There are always technical issues. I won a match in another league last week and had it charged as a loss. Still need to get that resolved. I believe the story 100% and am in favor of him getting the player back.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
How’s everyone doing this year? Actually made a trade! Working on another too. Wanted to share the information learned on trading.

-Utilize the chat feature. This was critical. Me and the other owner chatted about a player he liked from my team for a few weeks. In this case, he approached me about the trade. And when I was ready to make the deal, I made the player he wanted available to all teams in the league chat to force him to make a decision quickly and he decided to accept.

-Don’t leave the offer sitting there for long. Flash it up, send them a message then rescind it if they don’t reply. That seems to help keep the chat going.

-Overpay. It really helps when the other person feels like they won the trade. This is tricky, but if you really want a certain player, overpaying could be the difference between acquiring him or not.

The trade made was my Syndergaard and Paxton for his Felipe Vazquez and Diego Castillo

Note: This is in Rotisserie formart. So when it comes to overpaying, consider the trade partner’s standings relative to your competition. It could be the case that the players going his/her way will help do more to help your team win on their team by allowing them to pass rivals in the standings.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
In 30 IP Wet Dream has an ERA of 7.80 and a WHIP of 1.70. :laugh:

It’s almost like you have to actively try and be that bad.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
In 30 IP Wet Dream has an ERA of 7.80 and a WHIP of 1.70. :laugh:

It’s almost like you have to actively try and be that bad.
your wife asked me to order these up for her - tell her to calm it down a bit at night with them moist dreams of AD...shit be getting out of hand!!

tumblr_pu6t69mDWr1xkok61o1_540.png

also....lol..the guy near dead last trying to shit talk :laugh:

upload_2019-7-5_16-5-40.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad