Fantasy Baseball

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Last edited:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Money goes without saying, not in grade school anymore. In fact, $25 seems low but if that’s what people want, so be it.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I would hope @IU Hawks fan would be interested in joining and running this but we have to pay immediately so he or whoever does run it doesn’t have to waste time chasing people down all season. And when it comes to the rules, if you can’t see potential problems before the season and voice those concerns then they simply don’t matter for the present season. In any case, he did an outstanding job with the hockey league and we need someone who can run it with the same efficiency (and it will not be me).

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I'd be fine with Yahoo. It's the one I'm most familiar with.

We definitely gotta be quick getting it put together, though.

Last edited:

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I don't have any problem with starting late.

To that same effect, I don't have an issue with ending early. Fantasy baseball season is so long :laugh:

Last edited:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Wise men say only fools rush in. Agreed, at this point it would be best to start a week or 2 into the season. Obviously, we’ll do this as quick as we can.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
There goes the interest from all those folks. :laugh:

PM me for the league link to join.

It's $50, head to head one win scoring style.

Twelve teams.

If you join, you pay. It's a Yahoo cash league with a payment deadline of the day before the draft, which is currently set for next Friday, April 6, at 8pm.

Edit: For some reason the payment deadline shows up as June 1st. Thought I set it to April 5th...

If you join, you pay immediately or I remove you by the following day. Only warning you get. Payment deadline will officially be draft day.

Please put some form of your HF handle into your team name, somehow, so I have an idea of who I need to hunt down and knee-cap for payments. ;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad