Fantasy Baseball

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Well that’s just ****ing stupid.

Will it track our stats if we set a lineup? Anyone want to do a sidebet?

Yes it will. Just not for actual matchup purposes. But there's nothing I could do about it. Drafts after like the 23rd had to start scoring week 2.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Well I had a great week wasted which can only mean everyone goes cold next week and I go 2-10.

Thanks Yahoo!

Reactions: AmericanDream

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Guy I'm playing has 4 guys in DL slots, 2 more guys on the DL but not on his DL roster, and Vlad Guerrero Jr who isn't active. :laugh:

Good grief.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Oh for sure just crazy cause I would have worked plenty of other teams that week

Yeah, I couldn't believe how insane my week got. It started terrible the first day or two. Then all the sudden everyone started tearing shit up. :laugh:

Trend seems to be continuing for me this week, for the most part.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
NL only. Currently have K Bryant, N Arenado, F Freeman and C Seager. Also O Herrera, AJ Pollack and J Bell
Dead last in hitting in our league.

Last edited:

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I have a huge lead in both of my fantasy baseball Roto leagues.
being willing to bet on Moncada, Tim Anderson, Tyler Glasnow and Austin Meadows helps a lot.
Unfortunately, I was only able to grab Glasnow in my keeper league :(

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I have a huge lead in both of my fantasy baseball Roto leagues.
being willing to bet on Moncada, Tim Anderson, Tyler Glasnow and Austin Meadows helps a lot.
Unfortunately, I was only able to grab Glasnow in my keeper league :(

Nice calls. I also have Meadows in one of my big Roto leagues, was my last pick. What a beast. Not doing as well in our league here yet, but my goal was to build a team that wins 6-5-1, not dominate all year like you have to in Roto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad