FA Game #3 by Wolfy, AM, & IR

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:pens

I've received a few offers/inquires on Malkin and Letang so if you're interested in them, message me soon. Also looking to move some of the 291397248 D prospects that PITTSBURGH has.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:bolts

Eric Brewer and Teddy Purcell could be moved separately from any packages, but still looking to acquire 1 or 2 top 4 RHD and a RH top 6 forward using the pieces listed in the roster thread.

Drouin is going to be off the table.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
:isles

Anders Lindback

Adam Pelech

We gave up a very solid prospect in Pelech here, but with the crowded blueline I felt it was a sacrifice worth making. Shores up our goaltending issue and gives Lindback a little less responsibility than just being "the man". We're hoping that with the lighter load, he performs better as an Islander in limited time than he ever did in Tampa.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Rene Bourque - Team looking to add scoring depth for the playoffs, he's pretty good there. Might not always help during the season so if you're gonna battle for a playoff spot, he might not be the best fit on your top 2 line. Top contender who struggled in recent playoffs to score goals might want to look into it.

Travis Moen - Good 4th line veteran grinder but we don't have a regular spot open for him anymore.

Brandon Prust - Will cost more than Moen but willing to listen to offers.

Peter Budaj or Dustin Tokarski - Would prefer to trade one of them since they both deserves to play in the NHL. Budaj is a great teammate and solid back up, Toks might have good potential.

Price, Subban and Galchenyuk are the only untouchable but I'm unlikely to do much in the trade area, planning to stay the course and be patient with the team. That being said, feel free to make offers (Plekanec, Emelin, Desharnais, Eller, Gorges).

Still on the table.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

If you're interested in Alex Edler, Kevin Bieksa or Chris Tanev let me know, as I'm starting to narrow down offers and decide who I'm going to keep and who I'll move.

Ryan Kesler will also be dealt soon with several teams having made solid offers. Now is the time to make your final offers if you are interested in him.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:blues

Primary objective remains obtaining a game breaker. Paying pretty for one. Inquire within.

Have had some talks behind the scenes. Oshie's received a ton of interest... we'll see where that goes. Considering a face flit to the franchise, may come down with a case of the itchy trigger finger once dominos start falling.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:sabres around and listening

gotten 2 good offers for Myers, don't be shy if you are interested! Going rate is a Top-line potential F that's NHL ready+

Also got an offer I like for Stewart, so move quick or he'll be gone. Looking at 1st+prospect or equivalent

Enroth/Hackett, Stafford, Weber/McBain still being shopped. Also listening on #2 overall, but will keep unless an impact player or an overpayment is coming back

31,39,49, stl 2015 1st, 2015 NYI 2nd also in play

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:caps

With nothing going as planned, the Caps may opt for a major shakeup.

I will listen to offers on Alexander Ovechkin, though he is very unlikely to be moved. Offers that I deem to be lowballs will not earn a response. I am not interested in mid/late 1st rounders and mediocre prospects.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj around
Were allowing Umberger to move since that seems to be his choice. Still put up respectable numbers this year and would greatly help any team needing veteran scoring help.

Calvert is OTB for a young RHD or RHD prospect. Still young and a good player but we gotta open up some space for our youngsters.

Tyutin or Tyutin+ OTB for either a top 6 winger, top 4RHD, prospects or picks.

Looking to move up from 16th overall

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
:isles

Anders Lindback

Adam Pelech

We gave up a very solid prospect in Pelech here, but with the crowded blueline I felt it was a sacrifice worth making. Shores up our goaltending issue and gives Lindback a little less responsibility than just being "the man". We're hoping that with the lighter load, he performs better as an Islander in limited time than he ever did in Tampa.

Yikes ,, I don't think Isles solved backup issue at all

Garth Snow pulling a Roger Dorn would be more viable

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers ACQUIRE GIORDANO AND GLENCROSS

The Philadelphia Flyers have traded forward Brayden Schenn, defenseman Luke Schenn and Philadelphia 2014 1st round pick to the Calgary Flames for defenseman Mark Giordano, forward Curtis Glencross and Calgary 2014 3rd round pick.

"It was a steep price to pay but we are thrilled to add Giordano and Glencross to our organization. We were looking to upgrade our defense and we consider Giordano as one of the most underrated top pairing defenseman in the NHL and he comes with a very reasonable contract. Glencross can play on every line you need him and he is the type of player you win with. Giordano and Glencross both bring leadership and will bring us to the next level. We expect to battle for the division title as soon as this season. We wish the Schenn brothers all the best in Calgary."

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers UPDATE

We have made a major trade pending two NMC waive.

For now, we are willing to discuss trades involving the following players :

Sean Couturier for a young LW with top line upsides
Braydon Coburn for a top 6 forward
Matt Read for a top 4 defenseman

PM!

We have an offer we like on Couturier. He could be traded in the next 30 minutes so if you're interested, let me know as soon as possible.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:flyers ACQUIRE GIORDANO AND GLENCROSS

The Philadelphia Flyers have traded forward Brayden Schenn, defenseman Luke Schenn and Philadelphia 2014 1st round pick to the Calgary Flames for defenseman Mark Giordano, forward Curtis Glencross and Calgary 2014 3rd round pick.

"It was a steep price to pay but we are thrilled to add Giordano and Glencross to our organization. We were looking to upgrade our defense and we consider Giordano as one of the most underrated top pairing defenseman in the NHL and he comes with a very reasonable contract. Glencross can play on every line you need him and he is the type of player you win with. Giordano and Glencross both bring leadership and will bring us to the next level. We expect to battle for the division title as soon as this season. We wish the Schenn brothers all the best in Calgary."
:flames confirm

It's tough to part ways with two of the best players of our organization, but we're moving forward in a youth movement and are quite happy with the return we've got.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Ryan Kesler still available after a deal fell through. Would like to move him tonight so if interested, let me know.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5