FA Game #3 by Wolfy, AM, & IR

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Legwand went from West to East at the deadline.

Ott went from East to West.

Who reps players like that?

Where they ended up is who they're represented by.

Ott is a Western Free Agent, Legwand is a Eastern Free Agent.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Thanks! There was some confusion last time I participated (GM#1)

Anytime! You'd never know unless you ask! :)

@andystrickland: Apparently GM Soli's credo on the trade market this offseason will be "go big or don't show up". #blues

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:nashville

Matt Cullen will be moved tonight, essentially gonna move him out for the best defence prospect offered. Also, looking to move out Viktor Stahlberg. I'm open to ideas, I can take on cap, I'd move him as a cap dump, ect.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:flyers UPDATE

Due to limited cap space and roster spots, we will not be major players in free agency. Our biggest need was on D and we were able to add via trades a top pairing defenseman in Giordano and a young promising defenseman in Leddy.

We are still open to trade ideas.

We might be looking to add a cheap depth RHD.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
:avs

The Avs have completed their first big move of the off-season. Ryan O'Reilly and Stefan Elliott have been traded to the Nashville Predators for defensemen Roman Josi, checking line centre Paul Gaustad and prospect Nikita Scherbak. While losing ROR, and attempting to find a replacement for him will be difficult, in light of our difficult history developing top flight defenders, acquiring a top-2 defender in Josi was a need. We think Gaustad will be crucial as we progress towards a Stanley Cup contender. Equally important is the acquisition of Nikita Scherbak, someone we had very highly rated going into the 2014 draft. He joins a stable of European power forwards including Kempe, Rendulic and Everberg.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Heading into free agency looking pretty good..tons of cap space and ready to bring in some big names to really push us over the top.

:ducks
XXX-Getzlaf-Perry
Ladd-Little-XXX
Silfverberg-Bonino-Cogliano
Beleskey-XXX-Palmieri

Beauchemin-Byfuglien
Fowler-Lovejoy
Lindholm-XXX
Fistric

Andersen
XXX​

Anaheim waives Sheldon Souray.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:wild

Looking to move Niklas Backstrom, willing to retain 50% salary. If anybody is interested in a good back-up goalie at 1.7M let me know, will be moved for cheap.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Will update Ufa offers tomorrow. Have to visit 2 sites so it may be closer to the afternoon/evening

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
heading into free agency looking pretty good..tons of cap space and ready to bring in some big names to really push us over the top.

:ducks
xxx-getzlaf-perry
ladd-little-xxx
silfverberg-bonino-cogliano
beleskey-xxx-palmieri

beauchemin-byfuglien
fowler-lovejoy
lindholm-xxx
fistric

andersen
xxx​

anaheim waives sheldon souray.

nmc?

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
UFA UPDATE

The first update has been done in the FA threat. Some good offers some less than expected. Matt Moulson still waiting for a first offer...

I'm gonna start replying to GMs that needs one, money isn't everything, the fit and how the team is built is important. I also look for the player's family wellbeing in some case.

Don't panic if you don't get a PM, unless you don't see your offer in the updated threat (maybe I mist it).

Feel free to make new/upgraded offers if you want to.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
Echoing the others, Scuderi cannot be CBO'd and Souray cannot be waived.

I think that Souray should be able to be place on LTIR. From everything I've read, the guy wrist issues came back and will most likely not be back anyway. Too bad, I love this guy.

But it's up to you guys to decide..

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Eddie Lack/Jacob Markstrom are available as well as looking to swap Jannik Hansen for a gritty, bottom 6 RW'er. Jordan Schroeder/Zac Dalpe are also available for cheap if anyone is interested. PM me.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Sourly can't be waived, but he can be compliance bought out. Doesn't require waiver if you go down this route.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs :jets :stars

sp-940-bogosian.jpg

:jets
Brendan Dillon, D
Alex Chiasson, RW
William Nylander, C
Spencer Abbott, LW
Leafs 3rd 2015

:stars
Nazem Kadri, C
Cody Franson, D
Josh Leivo, LW

:leafs
Zach Bogosian, D
Dylan Larkin, LW
Eric Comrie, G
Alex Burmistrov (rights), C
Dallas 1st 2015​

"We paid a lot, but we really like Bogo. Larkin was a player we were targeting in the draft, and we attempted to move from the 2nd round to get him. Comrie brings high end potential to our prospect pool, which is weak at the goaltending position. Burmi is an incredibly skilled player, and we are confident that we will be able to bring him back over to NA. The coming draft is going to be a deep one, and adding an extra pick in the first round is something we are very excited about."

"Thanks to Naz and Cody for all they have done in the organization and the ******** they had to put up with from the media. Wish William, Spencer and Josh the best in their future endeavours."

"Also would like to thank Produce and Nowitzki for the six days of excruciating negotiations :laugh:"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad